Lana Del Rey

Caroline Polachek

19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Are there any sad songs? 

hopedrunk everasking is sadly awful

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

This album is incredibly cohesive and awesome. It’s not on par with Pang’s artistry but it’s certainly more whimsical, accessible, and euphoric than the former. I’m a fan. I especially love Butterfly Net. There’s something very special about this song and the way that it reminds me of this The Cure song

It feels like this album could’ve used another track or two, but that void can simply be filled with Run, Long Road Home, and Game Over tbh…. AOTY I’m almost sure of it. Definitely need more time with this though. And I’m a little soured that the ending is just a fade. Billions live had such a long and fulfilling outro, the physical versions could STILL have this version- so I choose to remain hopeful and delusional 

20 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

hows the grimes collab?? sounded so good in live preview!

ok just listened it's good! a diff vibe from grimes' vocals which i love. i guess breakbeats are gonna be the new trend (again), rebecca black using them on her new record too

listening to pretty in possible now, its BIGTIME giving 90s brit electronic pop and poe (the 90s altpop girlie now edgar allen lol)

aOaIzH2.gif

2 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

ok just listened it's good! a diff vibe from grimes' vocals which i love. i guess breakbeats are gonna be the new trend (again), rebecca black using them on her new record too

listening to pretty in possible now, its BIGTIME giving 90s brit electronic pop and poe (the 90s altpop girlie now edgar allen lol)

I personally love the breakbeats, D&B adjacent scratches an itch in my brain. But I'm gonna have to spend a bit more time with the album to rank it

Can't wait to listen! Blood & Butter is my fave track so far

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

This album! aQ4IIJu.png Pleasantly really enjoyable I have to say 8ZlYhLh.gif

Favorites are Pretty In Possible (my favorite for sure) Crude Drawing Of An Angel, I Believe, Hopedrunk Everasking, Billions

I really really like Fly To You but docking points cause she did PP dirty, like she would've fucking killed it :noparty:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

About to listen!! 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.