Elle

The Norman Fucking Rockwell Tour - UK, US, EU

Does anyone want my Manchester tickets?

I've just found out my friends got tickets for a different show

Its Block 114, Row R. 

It cost me £170 all together, so that's all I'd want.

Thanks

qsVmBMd.png

god bless everyone for sharing tips and info in here!! i was so stressed but i feel much better now, even tho we don’t have presale :toofunny: i’m so excited though i can’t wait for friday

UbsOye5.png

Is it worth it to buy the VIP packages to get the front row or do you end up getting mixed in with regular general admission? I don't know how crazy the front is and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to get in a fight with someone for pushing into us  :toofunny:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Is it worth it to buy the VIP packages to get the front row or do you end up getting mixed in with regular general admission? I don't know how crazy the front is and I wouldn't want my boyfriend to get in a fight with someone for pushing into us  :toofunny:

ugh same i want a package but will it even mean anything?

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

depends on the people, really

i had shows where the first 2 rows were early entry and i had shows where only the center part for barricade was VIP because people started lining up at the center instead of spreading out, so ppl with regular GA got barricade to the left and right

image.png

I thought the o2 presale would include early entry and it didn't  :toofunny: So I only managed to get Birmingham tickets.

Does anyone know if there will be another presale on any sites tomorrow morning + will there be more early entry for London in that or general sale on Friday?

Buying concert tickets is the highest level of stress I s2g

nhemaxW.gif

I thought the o2 presale would include early entry and it didn't  :toofunny: So I only managed to get Birmingham tickets.

Does anyone know if there will be another presale on any sites tomorrow morning + will there be more early entry for London in that or general sale on Friday?

Buying concert tickets is the highest level of stress I s2g

no more presales

apparently, all the early entry tickets were given out during presale per request of the organizer - at least thats what eventim said so i think EE is sold out everywhere.

it doesnt show up on ticketmaster anymore qhile every other ticket type does f.e.

image.png

no more presales

apparently, all the early entry tickets were given out during presale per request of the organizer - at least thats what eventim said so i think EE is sold out everywhere.

it doesnt show up on ticketmaster anymore qhile every other ticket type does f.e.

ok great I feel sick  :flop:

Weirdly before the presale the seetickets one had a higher tier for standing, which disappeared about half an hour before, but then reappeared when they went on sale?

So I'm hoping that happens again? Where did you hear that all the EE have been released at once?

EDIT: just saw you said eventim

nhemaxW.gif

I just noticed that the gold and silver packages say specific row seating, so I am guessing that isn’t general admission? They wouldn’t refer to it with row numbers if it was. If it’s set seating I might go for it.

I just noticed that the gold and silver packages say specific row seating, so I am guessing that isn’t general admission? They wouldn’t refer to it with row numbers if it was. If it’s set seating I might go for it.

this confused me at first, but look at the fine print underneath each package description where it lists which concerts it will be available for. i live in seattle and was really confused to see reserved rows/seating in the packages bc wamu is always entirely general admission, then i saw the smaller writing that said it was for other dates and seattle is still getting early entry ga packages and that’s it lol lol

UbsOye5.png

I found out that the presale for Hollywood Bowl is American Express and you need to use your Amex card to purchase. Counts me out. I don't think that will make a huge impact on whats available on Friday.

this confused me at first, but look at the fine print underneath each package description where it lists which concerts it will be available for. i live in seattle and was really confused to see reserved rows/seating in the packages bc wamu is always entirely general admission, then i saw the smaller writing that said it was for other dates and seattle is still getting early entry ga packages and that’s it lol lol

The row language seems to only apply to the NY venue and one other. I’m still confused lol

Got my tickets via Stub Hub for the Jones Beach show. The total really wasn't all that bad, and I think my friend and I got great seats. Do you think it was worth paying the a higher price?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Got my tickets via Stub Hub for the Jones Beach show. The total really wasn't all that bad, and I think my friend and I got great seats. Do you think it was worth paying the a higher price?

Literally all the tickets on there are at least triple the actual price and likely scam tickets regardless u might wanna cancel 

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL