Beautiful Loser

Ask a question to the PROFILE PIC below you

2 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

slimy bitches

snakes arent really slimy unless your talking about aquatic eels?

would shoplifting CDs and LPs count as money related?

if not, id probably assassinate all the republicans with power in american government and try to make a government where nobody is in power but everyone within the country has an equal sense of morality and respect or each other's race, religion, sexuality, gender expression, social class, etc :agree2:

are there any issues amongst your friends' you have or want to try and solve?

I think like a lot of countries, the USA has an ill history situated in racism, colonialism, and general stratification, and that definitely dictates how I feel about it. 

That said, I do find beauty in a lot of its natural landscape (California). The history of its pop culture, Americana icons and aesthetics, and the “Golden Age” of the country from the 50s to the 70s + its emphasis on idealism are also where my love for it lies.

While I’m not American, I’m north of it, and it’s been a real dichotomy to bear witness to its downfalls while also feeling nostalgic for bygone eras that are mere romanticizations in my mind. It’s all about perspective and self-awareness, though!

What is one thing you do to make your life feel beautiful?

i like to decorate my trailer with fake flowers, tinsel, & sparkly things… everybody around here decorates their home, i also like to write songs & record demos with my acoustic guitar, & order cherry pies from local diners… 

how do you feel about the ocean?

Spoiler

remember, you’re answering as your PROFILE PIC

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

LMFAO not me screwing up this game four times in a row :deadbanana: Ok ok playing by the rules here…

I like to dip my ligaments every once in awhile but it’s a tad too salty for my taste, especially if I have a wound :true:

What’s your idea of the perfect Saturday night?

Coffee, as black as midnight on a moonless night, with a slice of Norma's cherry pie, and then a Julee Cruise show at the Roadhouse.

What's your favourite way to spend the holidays?

Either alone or with my fiancé and his cat—just playing video games, eating leftovers…nothing too extravagant :)

what’s your favorite song to listen to when you’re happy/excited?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

7 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think like a lot of countries, the USA has an ill history situated in racism, colonialism, and general stratification, and that definitely dictates how I feel about it. 

That said, I do find beauty in a lot of its natural landscape (California). The history of its pop culture, Americana icons and aesthetics, and the “Golden Age” of the country from the 50s to the 70s + its emphasis on idealism are also where my love for it lies.

While I’m not American, I’m north of it, and it’s been a real dichotomy to bear witness to its downfalls while also feeling nostalgic for bygone eras that are mere romanticizations in my mind. It’s all about perspective and self-awareness, though!

What is one thing you do to make your life feel beautiful?

Omg you’re Canadian that makes so much sense why you’re nice 

sorry I just derailed the thread but I had to chime in xxxx

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

45 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

:ma:

What would you tell LDR if you got the chance to meet her?

I would give her a polite hand shake with a big friendly smile and leave it at that so that we don't have to brush on the fact that idk who the hell she is. But she seems nice!  :lolliney: (idk wtf Jimin would say LOL ) 

What is your fatal flaw? 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

This game is more fun if you answer the questions for yourself and not as the person in your pfp :bebe:

On 7/5/2022 at 5:09 AM, sexyslutboy said:

What is your fatal flaw? 

Me: trusting too quickly and ignoring red flags :agree:

Lana: Announcing records that don‘t exist :hide:

Do you have a tattoo and/or do you want to get (another) one?

i have a tattoo of the letter “m” on my hand which i’ve dedicated to my grandmother, maybe someday i’ll get some tattoos which reflect my personality & the musicians/writers i love 🌹

what do you do when you’re sad & want to feel better?

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

11 minutes ago, House of Balloons said:

i sing through a sheet of paper

what's something you hate about yourself?

i show love through playful bullying n sometimes wish i could just be sweet :brows3:

whats your comfort meal?