Elle

"American Standards & Classics" Cover Album - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

We still have until tomorrow afternoon! Summertime the Gershwin Version was released at around 3 PM PST so I have hope! :party:

I both feel like clown of the century AND am holding out hope for tomorrow...or anytime before New Years. Why am I like this :flop:

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Same :trisha: Our delusion swings to fleeting happiness though so we’re still good :wowcry:

honestly it is more fun to imagine it might still be coming...and since we know we’re getting a new single on 1/11 it feels less loaded to potentially get disappointed on this one.

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

honestly it is more fun to imagine it might still be coming...and since we know we’re getting a new single on 1/11 it feels less loaded to potentially get disappointed on this one.

I agree. We can for once afford to believe it’s coming! 

At the risk of throwing my boyfriend under the bus, I just explained to him for the very first time what we were promised vs. what is actually happening in real time (aka the covers album) and he literally said:

“Maybe she meant for next year”

LMFAO GOODBYE HAPPY HOLIDAYS 

source.gif

5 minutes ago, conceptart47 said:

At the risk of throwing my boyfriend under the bus, I just explained to him for the very first time what we were promised vs. what actually happening in real time (aka the covers album) and he literally said:

“Maybe she meant for next year”

Well, she never said "this Christmas" just as she only said "January 11" but not which year for COCC...

COCK & AS&C on 2029, we won!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: