Elle

Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass Merch Drop

20 minutes ago, LustForcocc said:

Is anyone else still having any trouble? I check my tracking daily and it was updating smoothly till the 19th of feb where it’s been ‘in transit’ ever since and I’m getting no replies to my emails either 

hello! i regret to inform you that this happened to me with an order in autumn last year and they just never got back to me :^) it just got stuck at a random place and i’ve not been able to physically contact anyone for months. their store is a wreck, i really don’t know why people are still bothering trying to email because they don’t even remotely look :/ if they have a number try calling but it will be really difficult to get an email response rn 

32 minutes ago, electra said:

hello! i regret to inform you that this happened to me with an order in autumn last year and they just never got back to me :^) it just got stuck at a random place and i’ve not been able to physically contact anyone for months. their store is a wreck, i really don’t know why people are still bothering trying to email because they don’t even remotely look :/ if they have a number try calling but it will be really difficult to get an email response rn 

this is exactly what I was fearing lmao, I’ve had email responses before and they’ve given me reasonable response times but since it’s been ‘stuck’ I’ve had nothing 

I guess I’ll have to try other ways of contacting and see :toofunny:

1 hour ago, LustForcocc said:

Is anyone else still having any trouble? I check my tracking daily and it was updating smoothly till the 19th of feb where it’s been ‘in transit’ ever since and I’m getting no replies to my emails either 

ive had that a handful of times already and usualyl itll just keep saying in transit until it suddenly updates weeks later and informing me its gonna be delivered the next day.

idk where you live, but shipping from the US to Europe has been especially slos the past few year - USPS ships certain packages over sea cuz theres not enough passenger planes going, and that can easily take a month or two

image.png

My stuff finally came! They literally stuffed my rose crewneck in the box like they were using it for extra padding :toofunny: It feels so soft, and the rose on the back is much larger than I thought it would be!

The blanket is kinda thin but cute. The box feels like surprisingly good quality - it’s only about 6”x6” (I pictured it being larger for some reason) but it’s pretty deep so that makes up for it! I don’t want to open it yet, but I’m excited to eventually.

giphy-1.gif 

8 hours ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

My stuff finally came! They literally stuffed my rose crewneck in the box like they were using it for extra padding :toofunny: It feels so soft, and the rose on the back is much larger than I thought it would be!

The blanket is kinda thin but cute. The box feels like surprisingly good quality - it’s only about 6”x6” (I pictured it being larger for some reason) but it’s pretty deep so that makes up for it! I don’t want to open it yet, but I’m excited to eventually.

they did the same thing to my rose crew necks, just stuffed them in! they were so wrinkled ugh 

Well all the Violet merch I ordered finally arrived today after nearly 4 months, but I'm still excited to have received in nonetheless! Only thing is, the selenite heart in my Forgotten Vibes box was broken :( That can't be a good omen. I'm considering emailing them about it, but I'm not really sure what the solution would be - if they even got back to me, that is x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I got my 3 t shirts in the mail today. They are kind of basic but I like them. The embroidery on them is a nice touch. I doubt I'll wear them though for fear of ruining them in the wash? Maybe I'll wear them once in a while to be fancy and hand wash. 

I also ordered the rose crewneck and that wall hanging together in a separate order. And I've seen both of them being delivered to other people. But I've not heard anything about the shipping on that... :crossed:

17 hours ago, Elle said:

Well all the Violet merch I ordered finally arrived today after nearly 4 months, but I'm still excited to have received in nonetheless! Only thing is, the selenite heart in my Forgotten Vibes box was broken :( That can't be a good omen. I'm considering emailing them about it, but I'm not really sure what the solution would be - if they even got back to me, that is x

so sad to hear this :( but id deffo mail them, the box was so overpriced and you deserve at least a partial refund or a new box altogether!

they have replied to me in the past, it took some time but they eventually did!

image.png

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

so sad to hear this :( but id deffo mail them, the box was so overpriced and you deserve at least a partial refund or a new box altogether!

they have replied to me in the past, it took some time but they eventually did!

I just shot them an email, hopefully there’s some way to remedy the situation.. I’m not sure if they even have any boxes left in stock they could send me as a replacement, but if not, I would hope for at least a partial refund since it was so expensive. I’ve really not been having luck with orders this week lol, Ulta forgot to include an item I really needed in an order this week too. (As a person, I am 20% hairspray and cannot ever be without it.)

I actually am quite worried about the selenite heart for a different reason too bc I’m way too superstitious for my own good and take everything as a sign. Over-sharing below:

Spoiler

For the past 5 months I’ve been dealing with some heart issues, but I haven’t seen a doctor for it because I hate doctors & I also feel like it isn’t the best time to flock to a doctor with COVID and all. I’ve just been trying to ignore it and hope it goes away, but it hasn’t. I would always joke that the metaphorical broken heart I’ve been dealing with from a breakup would end up killing me, but I didn’t know that sentiment might end up becoming a literal broken heart of mine actually killing me lol. & yeah bc I read too much into everything and take everything as a sign, this broken selenite heart just comes across as a terrible omen to me considering everything that’s been going on and now I feel the need to make a doctor’s appointment ASAP lmaooo x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

I just shot them an email, hopefully there’s some way to remedy the situation.. I’m not sure if they even have any boxes left in stock they could send me as a replacement, but if not, I would hope for at least a partial refund since it was so expensive. I’ve really not been having luck with orders this week lol, Ulta forgot to include an item I really needed in an order this week too. (As a person, I am 20% hairspray and cannot ever be without it.)

I actually am quite worried about the selenite heart for a different reason too bc I’m way too superstitious for my own good and take everything as a sign. Over-sharing below:

Hide contents

For the past 5 months I’ve been dealing with some heart issues, but I haven’t seen a doctor for it because I hate doctors & I also feel like it isn’t the best time to flock to a doctor with COVID and all. I’ve just been trying to ignore it and hope it goes away, but it hasn’t. I would always joke that the metaphorical broken heart I’ve been dealing with from a breakup would end up killing me, but I didn’t know that sentiment might end up becoming a literal broken heart of mine lol. & yeah bc I read too much into everything and take everything as a sign, this broken selenite heart just comes across as a terrible omen to me considering everything that’s been going on and now I feel the need to make a doctor’s appointment ASAP lmaooo x

Elle please go see the doctor!!!! Things break and have nothing to do with the cosmic fabric of our lives. The doctor's will decide if it's safe to come in . Please go to the doctor!! ???

25 minutes ago, Elle said:

Hide contents

For the past 5 months I’ve been dealing with some heart issues, but I haven’t seen a doctor for it because I hate doctors & I also feel like it isn’t the best time to flock to a doctor with COVID and all. I’ve just been trying to ignore it and hope it goes away, but it hasn’t. I would always joke that the metaphorical broken heart I’ve been dealing with from a breakup would end up killing me, but I didn’t know that sentiment might end up becoming a literal broken heart of mine actually killing me lol. & yeah bc I read too much into everything and take everything as a sign, this broken selenite heart just comes across as a terrible omen to me considering everything that’s been going on and now I feel the need to make a doctor’s appointment ASAP lmaooo x

im so sorry to hear that! please go to a doctor asap, itll only get worse, and the sooner ull get it treated, the less doctor appointments its gonna take int he end

image.png

They restocked the Disappear hoodie so I finally bought that. I think that's everything from Violet then except for that heart box thing and I will just pretend I don't care about it because it was too expensive .:crossed:

7 minutes ago, Redhydrangeas99 said:

Guys which colored vinyl is the best one? I already have the standard (black) vinyl, but I wan’t to buy a colored one and I can’t decide between the green and the cream one. They look so beautiful

Both are absolutely beautiful! The dark green is so rich and it totally matches the naturalistic feel of the artwork but I ultimately went with the cream vinyl since it reminded me of the linen paper she typewrote the poems on for the book. I liked that synergy between the pages of the book and the colour of the vinyl, them both being mediums from which the words breathed!