LustForDelRey

Lana to be a musical guest on the Jimmy Fallon Show - December 14th, 2020

10 minutes ago, 99centlips said:

i’m sure it’s been said but the chili emojis makes me think she’s singing a red hot chili pepper song. 

maybe she’ll do a mashup of Venice Queen and Venice Bitch lol

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Is Byron her pianist omg maybe he’s the only one talking about it because she’s singing a piano ballad and the rest of the band are MIA .. we lost

or he’s on the drums and it’s a serve .. we won

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

you're all acting like rhcp invented the chili pepper 2120-E15-C-AAB5-4464-B7-DF-2274232-D4-C9 

she put a chili pepper because cotcc was described as "fire" 2120-E15-C-AAB5-4464-B7-DF-2274232-D4-C9

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

4 minutes ago, Corona said:

Seriously why are y'all looking at the pepper emoji when she literally posed as a PLANE

Like put two an two together, no way that was unintentional:brows:

don't, you're going to drive lanaboards into insanity lmao x

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

Watch this monday become another snl/live lounge fiasco. :tommy:

you must stop x

8 minutes ago, violets said:

"Here is Lana Del Rey preforming her new single... YOULL NEVER WALK-"

*viewers dropping intensely* 

my worst nightmare 

A nice, slow, piano only arrangement of her mostly A cappella new song. 

BUT THEN

half way through, the curtain drops, her whole

band is behind them and a beat hits, the electric guitar comes out, Byron smashes the piano key, and we get the hottest Lana song to date. West coast is blown out of the water. After the performance ‘Lana Del Rey has made a new post’ pops up. It’s the album cover, shot by Niel featuring her with brown hair (maybe that Midwestern shoot she did that was teased as ‘coming soon’), with a release date of March 5th. The next post is the single cover (also shot by Niel, but with blonde hair) on one slide, a teaser for the video on the next side. Third post, the whole performance. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

my worst nightmare 

A nice, slow, piano only arrangement of her mostly A cappella new song. 

BUT THEN

half way through, the curtain drops, her whole

band is behind them and a beat hits, the electric guitar comes out, Byron smashes the piano key, and we get the hottest Lana song to date. West coast is blown out of the water. After the performance ‘Lana Del Rey has made a new post’ pops up. It’s the album cover, shot by Niel featuring her with brown hair (maybe that Midwestern shoot she did that was teased as ‘coming soon’, with a release date of March 5th. The next post is the single cover (also shot by Niel, but with blonde hair) on one slide, a teaser for the video on the next side. Third post, the whole performance. 

omg don't hype yourself that much it's most likely going to be a cover. i know you're joking but still lmao

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

omg don't hype yourself that much it's most likely going to be a cover. i know you're joking but still lmao

Chemtrails and ChemtrailsVideo both work, we were teased a southwestern set ‘coming soon’ and she literally post a picture of her poses like a plane. 

It’s coming. Like it really is 

"Don’t forget me"