Elle

7th Annual Ally Coalition Talent Show @ Twitch Livestream - December 21st, 2020

2 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Is anyone gonna be recording it for those of us who can’t watch it :wub:

or are we going to be able to go on twitch tomorrow and watch it? I’m not expecting any kind of announcement but I still do want to see her perform! she shines best in these kind of settings 

Maybe I could try and screen record it on my phone 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

Is anyone gonna be recording it for those of us who can’t watch it :wub:

or are we going to be able to go on twitch tomorrow and watch it? I’m not expecting any kind of announcement but I still do want to see her perform! she shines best in these kind of settings 

I think I have a way of getting it so I can try, not like I have anything else better to do :hoe:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

23 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The fact that they didnt released the schdule so we have to wait to see the main artist perform 

yeah I really hope Lana isn’t last but...also excited to hear St Vincent (hope she plays something new too, apparently working on a new album)

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, Brightsun said:

how many hours left till Let me love ypu like a woman live again ?

The show starts in an hour and 16 minutes. 

yeah I’m mostly uninterested in everyone but Lana. Clairo is cute and I like her songs. I think maybe one or two other names perk my ears a lil, but it Lana wasn’t there it’d be a pass from me 

1 minute ago, conceptart47 said:

Is it true that the show requires twitch? I thought I saw that earlier but wasn’t sure if that was legit or not. Asking for a friend who is about to make an account  :creep:

I think! If you get on twitch and “follow” Jack antonoffs  account you will be able to watch through that I think. 

Honestly, even if it is just her *actually* giving us a live performance of lmlylaw I’ll be pleased since we didn’t really get that with Fallon. (Again, Fallon was nice... just not what I’d call a live performance)