HeadBitch

Next Big Hits & Artists Predictions

19 hours ago, Homogenic said:

LOONA's first English song has been slowly climbing the US top 40. I think this may be a good indicator of how well they will be performing abroad in the future!

CLOSE TO ME YOU ARE ALL OF ME

:beyonce::beyonce::beyonce::beyonce::beyonce:

11 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

Taste!!!!!! Did you hear Golden? 

i didn’t, but i just listened now and love it! i’m def gonna have to spend my night downloading her discography. 

On 1/31/2021 at 6:09 PM, Homogenic said:

LOONA's first English song has been slowly climbing the US top 40. I think this may be a good indicator of how well they will be performing abroad in the future!

i’m so proud of them for doing so well internationally!! it’s funny how their b-side is doing better than their title track? but like they’re soo f**king good i swear if they sang in english then they’d be DOMINATING english charts. i bet there’s gonna be an english track in the next comeback, maybe it’ll be the title track. but i’m so excited for new music they’re doing soo well!!

On 1/31/2021 at 12:41 PM, annedelrey said:

Kim Petras, great artist, super underrated imo! Huge bops like Icy, Malibu, Personal Hell or There will be blood. An incredible album especially for Halloween called Turn Off The Light.

I think 2021 is gonna be her year!:diva:

On 1/31/2021 at 5:27 PM, new gods said:

if she ever ditches dr puke :lanasrs:

i dont even understand why she works with him, he's given her no hits. unless it's contract oriented 

this. loved Turn Off the Light. will definitely support her more when she drops him.

1 hour ago, Still Sane said:

I also feel like with some more promo, Kim Petras, Poppy & Allie X could definetly become even bigger and hit the mainstream

kim petras is definitely on her way to becoming a main pop girl. she just needs a breakout single, like a really GOOD song with promo and shit. i feel like her Don’t Start Now moment could happen at any time, and hopefully it’ll be better than the direction Shitibu was going in

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Rina Sawayama, Bree Runway and Charli XCX if she continues to release pop music instead of experimental electronic music (Even if I prefer her experimental side) :true:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

kali uchis is only another hit or two away from being a globally known artist - i think if she wanted to she could be a main pop girl, but i'm not sure she wants that idk.

slightly different but - i can see katy perry's career reigniting and returning to a similar level of her 2008-2015(?) fame 

51 minutes ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Charli XCX if she continues to release pop music instead of experimental electronic music (Even if I prefer her experimental side) :true:

I think she should continue the mainstrem route for a bit, then BAM an experimental album

4 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Rina Sawayama, Bree Runway and Charli XCX if she continues to release pop music instead of experimental electronic music (Even if I prefer her experimental side) :true:

i don't want charli or rina to become household names :bebe:

i've stanned them since the beginning and while on one hand i wanna be happy for them i also don't want to share them with millions of people

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Billie Eilish coming to tank in the next years

For me she's gonna be in similiar route to Lana's. Acclaimed music, huge loyal fandom, around 2 albums are gonna have huge numbers commercially yet and then will be still decent numbers but she'll have loyal fans at least

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Olivia Rodrigo will fade and quickly I think, no discernible image, lack of public faith in authenticity of her music.

I wouldn’t bet on anybody for upcoming at the moment as there needs to be a big shift in the industry.

i feel bad for her tbh, like she seems really annoying but she was dating that guy over ten years older that her who met her when she was like 14 ( ??? ) , has had an obvious boob job so young. She's having the stereotypical disney grooming with obviously extremely detached stage parents.... 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif