Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

51 minutes ago, mcull13 said:

this is super random but did we ever get to the bottom of the invisible cities movie ? is Lana actually in it. 

We know that Lana was in a film made by the same director (Rex Arrow), but we don't know anything about it & the only info/picture we have of it came from the director himself

I think the film she was in might've been different because she isn't credited in the cast for Invisible Cities

tumblr_n7njg5S3nV1sag8mgo1_500.png

do we have ANYTHING that proves that she was going from Las Vegas to LA living a chaotic life with her boyfriend? You know, lounging at the Chateau Marmont and gambling? I feel like we have no pictures, videos, posts, nothing from this time. 

MG-0681-copy.png

31 minutes ago, lmdr said:

do we have ANYTHING that proves that she was going from Las Vegas to LA living a chaotic life with her boyfriend? You know, lounging at the Chateau Marmont and gambling? I feel like we have no pictures, videos, posts, nothing from this time. 

I 100% believe she was lying or exaggerating. Like we have so much documentation of 2005-2009 and never once did we see an image of her at the Chateau or anything like that. She said a lot of strange lies early in her career and I believe she was trying to distance herself from Lizzy and trying to seem more authentic. But idk lmao

16 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

We know that Lana was in a film made by the same director (Rex Arrow), but we don't know anything about it & the only info/picture we have of it came from the director himself

I think the film she was in might've been different because she isn't credited in the cast for Invisible Cities

tumblr_n7njg5S3nV1sag8mgo1_500.png

Ah okay, just wondering because mac miller was confirmed to be in the invisible cities movie when he was 15 years old. If Lana was in it she would have a very minor part. Someone should ask @johnrecord on twitter if she was In it, as he replied to a comment about the movie a few weeks ago. 

Also, the movie was meant to premiere at monkey town, New York but I couldn’t find any details 

25 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

https://x.com/oceanblvdvinyl/status/1810789729966903689?s=61

is this real lol

if it is, that’s so hot. i thiiink i can see the tattoo on her chest which makes me think this is real lol

I think its real, a lot of accounts has posted this saying it was so it probably is

generated blinkie

Title. Is it growth? More introspection? More excitement? Variety? 

This new year's, I didn't really make any new year's resolutions, but more so focused on themes. I mean, I did make a list, but I also prioritized more the smaller things to help myself get there. 

What are some things that you've been mustering up to get things going? 

FSiy5w3.giftumblr_nv0881L0Od1s4fz4bo1_500.gifVvJr.gif

gratitude

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Accepting the impermanence of life.

Finding contentment in what I already have.

Enjoying the small moments as much as the large.

Focusing on maintaining/bettering my present health to aid my future self.

Rekindling old passions.

Creating warmth.

‧₊˚❀༉‧₊˚.

I'm just wondering if there is an archive like for her website through the years. I'd like to take a look at her tweets and that twitter era in general.

On 7/20/2024 at 12:31 PM, subtlesoma said:

I'm just wondering if there is an archive like for her website through the years. I'd like to take a look at her tweets and that twitter era in general.

therers this site wayback machine, where you can check any website, idk if it works with twitter but definetly works with her website lanadelrey.com or smth 

generated blinkie

i always wondered where the pawn shop blues demo was confirmed to be produced by steven mertens (according to lana wiki)

when it has a similar sound to Money Hunny and Fordham Road

like where was it confirmed cuz i thought lana and steven mertens met in 2007 and the pawn shop blues demo was uploaded to her myspace as early as mid 2006

10 hours ago, Florian V said:

i always wondered where the pawn shop blues demo was confirmed to be produced by steven mertens (according to lana wiki)

when it has a similar sound to Money Hunny and Fordham Road

like where was it confirmed cuz i thought lana and steven mertens met in 2007 and the pawn shop blues demo was uploaded to her myspace as early as mid 2006

i don't believe steven mertens was involved with the pawn shop blues demo at all, it's probably just old, false information from earlier years that nobody ever really corrected or took notice of

f7z0pce.jpeg