Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

So im new here, and i was just wondering how people actually get outtakes and stuff? Like do they trade stuff and how do they get the stuff to trade with? I would love to get my hands on some outtakes though  :)  I have lots of unreleased Lana songs if thats how it works

Because you aren't supposed to openly trade on this forum, it can get you banned FAST. also you are new and when you have a small question it is universally accepted that you should not make a full thread just post in that thread Here>>http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3625-thread-for-minor-general-questions-that-dont-deserve-their-own-thread/ . People get VERY annoyed when people do either of those things and doing both may make some think you are a troll. I'd say wait a few weeks before making any new threads and maybe just make an intro thread, have a great time here! :welcome:

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

Buy them / find them / trade them. Some are on web sites and weren't spread widely. Some are purchased by people from photographers, agencies or publishing sites. Some are hacked or hidden on websites but accessible (like the first UV promo picture we got shot by Chuck - it was on Lana's website)

I think you're confused about the unreleased songs. If you're talking about songs like 'Paris', 'Serial Killer', 'Kinda Outta Luck', etc... those are already leaked so I don't think you can get something with them. If you're talking about unleaked songs that's another story but trading is prohibited on here (both outtakes and/or songs) so just don't do it...

Welcome! :) by the way there's a thread for small questions like this one: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3625-thread-for-minor-general-questions-that-dont-deserve-their-own-thread/page-71&do=findComment&comment=224031

After West Coast was first put up on iTunes, it was soon replaced by a different version. Was that the same version as the album version?

The first version on iTunes - Rob Orton Mix

The replaced version on iTunes / album version - Dau Auerbach Mix

In the album version of National Anthem, is Lana actually singing along to "Tell me I'm your National Anthem"? I know she does so in the demo version that is featured on the "God Bless American" compilation and also in the breton Labs Remix of the song, but I am not sure if this is used in the album version.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Why was Paradise released as an addition to BTD? Why was it marketed as an EP at all? 9 songs is enough for an individual record. Did her label not think it would sell well as a seperate album?

Paradise has officially 8 tracks