Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

just wondering if all versions of "lolita" and "black beauty" use the same vocals?

when i listen to the different demos and the album versions there seems to be no difference in the vocals, did she just alter the production and the instrumentation then?

just wondering if all versions of "lolita" and "black beauty" use the same vocals?

when i listen to the different demos and the album versions there seems to be no difference in the vocals, did she just alter the production and the instrumentation then?

I'm pretty sure

I know I have asked this before but please does anyone knows if CHN2 has been recorded live at the same time as the video?? I can't sleep at night not being able to decipher if it was

No

it is a manip yess it was for uv

oh yeah that sounds familiar.. was it used officially(as promo)?

because i feel like i saw a picture somewhere of this manip on the wall of sum building as promo for uv ?

idk so confused. i probs just saw this manip by itself and im remembering things differently :rip:

ETA: lol nevermind probably just saw this tumblr_n1u2wbSj121sihncxo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

oh yeah that sounds familiar.. was it used officially(as promo)?

because i feel like i saw a picture somewhere of this manip on the wall of sum building as promo for uv ?

idk so confused. i probs just saw this manip by itself and im remembering things differently :rip:

ETA: lol nevermind probably just saw this tumblr_n1u2wbSj121sihncxo1_500.jpg

bless!!! i love this

since when did Charlie had a daughter? 

what?? what makes you think this?

i'm pretty sure it's the same vocals and they just tried different production with the vocals to get the "album" version. since she seems to write the lyrics and melody first (correct me if i'm wrong), that's my best guess.

~INSTA1.gif

My question is (and sorry if this has been asked already)... has Lana stopped smoking?? Cause we haven't seen images of her smoking for a while and I always wondered whether it was more of a stylistic thing to give off nostalgia vibes.... idk

If anyone has any questions as to what has and hasnt leaked please go to these links 

Here's to clarify what we still dont have

This is a great website that was recently updated with all the info of the still unleaked songs