Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

when did lana first play Body Electric live? i've had a look round but can't find the exact show

I don't know if this was the first time it was performed live, but she included it in her set during the iTunes Festival in 2012. At that time, it would have been a new song, since it was part of the Paradise EP, which came out in November 2012.

Does anyone know some easy listening remix acoustic-UV latest album?
Only last album, because I'm making a compilation, and I from "annoyance" insert songs a few years ago :( prefer to make it more current as possible :) although Lana deserves always and however
:defeated: :defeated: :godlaugh:

I have already put the cover West Coast of Lawrance Taylor, so I can not add the West Coast (Radio Mix) by Lana ... (otherwise I have two West Coast XD)

is a difficult choice, if you put more songs of Lana, or its cover-remix :defeated: :icant:

Do you mean how do they leak them, or how do they acquire unleaked songs then leak them?

i mean i know how they leak them (just by posting them somewhere i think???) but yeah how do they even acquire them

they call you CRY BABY, CRY BABY / but you don't fucking care!!

i mean i know how they leak them (just by posting them somewhere i think???) but yeah how do they even acquire them

i think i remember lanz saying in an interview that her hard-drive was remotely hacked, which allowed a bunch of hackers to acquire the demos/unreleased etc that she had on the drive. the circle of people who had hard-drive tracks grew bigger through a variety of methods (eg. giving tracks to close friends, trading songs for other stuff). eventually, someone decides to post it publicly and the general public have access to it, though it sometimes take a while for us to realise *cough* Because of You was on SoundCloud for 9 months before we realised *cough*.

that's my understanding of it anyway, i could be completely wrong.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

:)

Out With A Bang - Out With A Bang

All You Need - Peace

Bad Disease - Bad Disease

I'm Indebited/Indebted To You - How Do You Know Me So Well

Try Tonight - Try Tonight

Westbound [dunno where this title came from] - Dear Elliot

For K Part 1/Sirens - Drive By

Aviation - Aviation

Pride - Junky Pride

Find My Own Way - Move

The tracks For You, Wait, Blizzard, You Mister, There's Nothing to be Sorry About, More Mountains and In Wendy are all tracks exclusive to From The End & Quiet Now and do NOT appear on Sirens. :)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

basically, someone/a group of people got ahold of tonnes of unreleased songs illegally, mainly through remotely accessing lana's computer and emails and are now hoarding them and trading amongst themselves like the self=entitled motherfuckers they are

others were found in various places online, such as old accounts of hers or old radio streams or her producers websites

unreleased songs were also obtained by lana giving them out (mostly before she became famous) or by people who used to work with her giving them out (such as an old bandmate of hers posting Let My Hair Down on youtube)

I don't expect anyone to have an answer to this question, but I really wonder if Lana has an favourite Elvis Presley record. probably a greatest hits one :creep:

i am nothing and should be everything

I don't expect anyone to have an answer to this question, but I really wonder if Lana has an favourite Elvis Presley record. probably a greatest hits one :creep:

I would guess Blue Suede Shoes because that is the track she wanted to cover for BTD but that bitch didn't let her