Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Is there an archive for Lana's interviews and articles she's featured in?

I'm making an archive of her and I'm just collecting material of her or related to her

I believe @@evilentity, @@annedauphine, and other members are working on an Interviews section as we speak!  ;)

o4qjp4j.png

Is there an archive for Lana's interviews and articles she's featured in?

I'm making an archive of her and I'm just collecting material of her or related to her

It's going to be enormous, anally organised and amazing! If you wish to contribute don't hesitate to ask a mod and especially Tiarnzus, there's a lot of work to be done :)

ZKcaooE.png

It's going to be enormous, anally organised and amazing! If you wish to contribute don't hesitate to ask a mod and especially Tiarnzus, there's a lot of work to be done :)

I would love to but I don't really know what can I possibly be helpful with..

I would love to but I don't really know what can I possibly be helpful with..

Tons of things, there's stuff to transcribe and making sure we haven't forgot anything in the directories, stuff like that! For now it has slowed down a bit because it's essentially mod work to merge threads etc but I'm personally going to dedicate some definite time to transcribe, and we have some google docs to check if there is a thread on LB already or not. Valentino and me also collect interviews so it would be great to cross check with yours :) The more we are the faster it will be done!

omg i didnt know this. idk who was originally working on it but it's been about a year :toofunny: at least it's coming, it sounds more legit with @@evilentity involved cause i just know it'll actually happen this time :teehee:

Originally it was Puppy and other mods and users but it was wayyyyy too much work for pretty much a single person so working as a team is really thrilling and it's definitely going to happen, to quote the heaux, soon!

ZKcaooE.png

Tons of things, there's stuff to transcribe and making sure we haven't forgot anything in the directories, stuff like that! For now it has slowed down a bit because it's essentially mod work to merge threads etc but I'm personally going to dedicate some definite time to transcribe, and we have some google docs to check if there is a thread on LB already or not. Valentino and me also collect interviews so it would be great to cross check with yours :) The more we are the faster it will be done!

Originally it was Puppy and other mods and users but it was wayyyyy too much work for pretty much a single person so working as a team is really thrilling and it's definitely going to happen, to quote the heaux, soon!

"soon" is THE word that is cursed :toofunny: Yeah, I imagine whoever started it didn't post because they didn't know if it was complete or not.

Why did lana stop doing promo? Like during the UV era and now (except for the festival's) did lana just stop caring about sales or is it something else?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Would it be correct in assuming Old Money was written for use in The Great Gatsby?

I've always wondered since it's similar to Young & Beautiful and they were registered at the same time. I always thought it sounded like a song for the credits but they decided not to use it so she put it on UV.

I'm only asking because it's basically the same case for 24, right?

This is old (money) but OM was the final song for a demo called methamphimies she made in 2008. so no

we have covered the shit out of the whole hacking lana in 2010/2011 but WHO is respondible for the hack and what are the origins of spreading? the songs must have an origin of who had them first

what was the first Lana outtake that leaked? like someeone like lmdr did

Has Lana ever spoken on outtakes leaking?

Why did lana stop doing promo? Like during the UV era and now (except for the festival's) did lana just stop caring about sales or is it something else?

Let's ask her

This is old (money) but OM was the final song for a demo called methamphimies she made in 2008. so no

I think @@West Coast already knows that Old Money is the final form of Methamphetamines melody. :)

And while (part of) Old Money was done several years ago, it's not too far fetched to think the final product was originally meant for Gatsby. In fact there was a lot of discussion back in the day (when both Young and Beautiful and Old Money were registered) that the title alluded to the film.

I think Old Money's case is similar to 24's. It was a song she did with the film in mind that didn't get picked up in the end. We know Lana can create many concepts based around a single source of inspiration (reusing melodies, cases like Big Bad Wolf / Hot Hot Hot, Criminals Run the World / Hit and Run, etc), in fact she even said God Knows I Tried and Swan Song could also fit in Spectre's soundtrack (and not only the obvious answer 24) so yeah... I think it had a shot of being a Gatsby track.

She has said in a UV interview that she loves recording albums but totally hates doing promo, interviews and live performances, because the media always starts saying stuff about her and she feels like she needs to make excuses when she really shouldn't, plus is really exhausting and Interscope didn't liked UV at all, etc.

8nl2OpX.png

What songs are the outtakes from Born To Die and Paradise?

This was the Born to Die album sampler

National Anthem (Nexus/Justin Parker)

Born to Die (Emile Haynie)

Live or Die (Jaz Rogers)

Hey Lolita Hey (Liam Howe)

Million Dollar Man (Chris Braide)

Video Games (Justin Parker/Robopop)

Paris (Guy Chambers/Liam Howe)

Puppy Love (Justin Parker)

Driving in Cars With Boys (Nexus)

This is What Makes Us Girls (Tim Larcombe)

Hundred Dollar Bill (Jayson Michael)

Are You Ready? (Eg White)

Diet Mountain Dew (Alexis Smith/Crispin Hunt/Mike Daly)

You Can Be The Boss (Alexis Smith)

Kinda Outta Luck (Alexis Smith)

Carmen (Justin Parker)

Put the Radio On (Biff Stannard)

Blue Jeans (Emile Haynie)