Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I didn't know where to post this, is this picture photoshopped right? I'm pretty sure it is but I can't find the real photo and I really don't remember in which picture Lana has that face  :facepalm:

2011_%28Lana_del_rey_outtake%29.png 

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

I didn't know where to post this, is this picture photoshopped right? I'm pretty sure it is but I can't find the real photo and I really don't remember in which picture Lana has that face  :facepalm:

2011_%28Lana_del_rey_outtake%29.png 

I'm not sure at all because it's different but it immediately reminded me of this one? 

tumblr_m5f5wqxsuo1rq171wo1_500.png

Either way I hadn't saw it before and it's hot :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

I'm not sure at all because it's different but it immediately reminded me of this one? 

tumblr_m5f5wqxsuo1rq171wo1_500.png

Either way I hadn't saw it before and it's hot :defeated:

I know, it reminds me of the GQ photoshoot, I love that one  :flutter:

Thank you so much! I'm still wondering what's the real photo with Lana though  :crai:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

Did anybody else notice that the opening of "24" is the same as the opening strings of "Honeymoon"? 

Someone online pointed that out and I'm, like, "how did I not figure that out?"

oh my god

how did i not notice this 

I wasn't sure where to put this so i'll just post it here. But does anyone remember when Cedric Gervais popped off on twitter about Lana and her fans? Saying stuff like she "still accepted the money" from the royalties paid to her from the SS remix. It was a while ago but does anyone have the receipts / screenshots  :teehee: 

tumblr_mx1rynpDqV1rh0xc7o1_500.gif

I wasn't sure where to put this so i'll just post it here. But does anyone remember when Cedric Gervais popped off on twitter about Lana and her fans? Saying stuff like she "still accepted the money" from the royalties paid to her from the SS remix. It was a while ago but does anyone have the receipts / screenshots  :teehee: 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/3625-thread-for-minor-general-questions-that-dont-deserve-their-own-thread/?p=337472

what are some alternate titles for lana's albums? 

i know AKA was also called "Nevada" and I remember there being a few alt. titles for BtD, as well

I think I saw in an interview that other titles she was considering for BTD were "The Best of Lana Del Rey" or "God Bless America".

It's only my dark city, only my new man...