Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Does anyone think Lana might have smidgen of influence from Mary Weiss, the lead singer of the sixties girl-group The Shangri-Las?

I have never seen or read anyting that might indicate this, but I can kind of see it if is so.

OTTR_zpsrnmiph7i.png

KaUp1u5.png

Who shot this photo for the cover of Summertime Sadness?

Lana-Del-Rey-Summertime-Sadness-2.png

(also if you know when it was shot)

I have it as Chuck, check lanadelrey.wikia though for the date. I could also be wrong about the photographer because I'm a flop

Who shot this photo for the cover of Summertime Sadness?

Lana-Del-Rey-Summertime-Sadness-2.png

(also if you know when it was shot)

I have it as Chuck, check lanadelrey.wikia though for the date. I could also be wrong about the photographer because I'm a flop

It was shot by Spencer Susser, not Chuck Grant

It was shot by Spencer Susser, not Chuck Grant

It's not on Lana Del Rey Wikia for some reason. I was wondering the photographer so I could add it. Thank you both <3

Also does anybody know if he shot any of the other photos from on set of Summertime Sadness?

ihigv9x.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this  :toofunny:

lol mine looks the same

I saw a tweet the other day about how Chuck has been making a documentary about Lana, does anyone know if this is valid/where they got that from?

i wishhhhhhhh

but i read that she's writing a fiction book or something.

i was hoping it would be a memoir...

i want a chuck or lana memoir or both that's all i want

~INSTA1.gif

ihigv9x.jpg

Does anyone know how to fix this  :toofunny:

I had the same and fixed it! You take every Lana song and rename the artist and album artist as Lana Del Rey X (or something else, just add something behind) and then rename it all to Lana Del Rey and it should work

ZKcaooE.png

It's not on Lana Del Rey Wikia for some reason. I was wondering the photographer so I could add it. Thank you both <3

Also does anybody know if he shot any of the other photos from on set of Summertime Sadness?

he had shot all four of them

i will never not be confused by what happened to the "25 second heavy guitar interlude" (lana's words) that she talked about being on cruel world like a couple of weeks before it's release

anyone have any insight into this?

Hey, does anyone here can hear Honeymoon album on cellphone without the headphone? I don't know why, but everytime I take the headphone off, I can't hear anything but silence. I also had a problem with Never Let Me Go and Off to The Races: NLMG had a strange sound and OTTR seemed like her voice was with reverb a la UV and HM and the instrumental seemed to swallow her voice :( ... Does anyone know why this happens?

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593