Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I'm seeing Lana for the first time at Liverpool and I was just wondering if you guys are one of those people who record THE WHOLE THING on your phones or actually enjoy the moment? Part of me just wants to enjoy Lana but another part thinks I should at least record some of it  

I'm seeing Lana for the first time at Liverpool and I was just wondering if you guys are one of those people who record THE WHOLE THING on your phones or actually enjoy the moment? Part of me just wants to enjoy Lana but another part thinks I should at least record some of it  

You could just record some moments just for the sake of it. Most likely someone will do the job for you and record the whole thing. When I saw her live, I only recorded Young and Beautiful and Carmen, I just enjoyed the rest and the whole concert is up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jIOVUZl7-U (Yes, mexican fans are always intense and sing all the songs, but I think Lana likes it when that happens).

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I'm seeing Lana for the first time at Liverpool and I was just wondering if you guys are one of those people who record THE WHOLE THING on your phones or actually enjoy the moment? Part of me just wants to enjoy Lana but another part thinks I should at least record some of it

I didn't record much, just a part of Cruel World (because it's my fave hehe), Ride (also my fave) and Love in acapella because that felt like something rare and made that not happen again.

But like Roctab said, others will probably record it all (and on real compact cameras too and not on their phones) and upload it on YouTube, so try to just enjoy the moment if you want to. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

enjoy the show.

they'll be plenty of videos on youtube.

maybe just take a couple photos.

i always put my fiance on camera duty at shows because i like to enjoy them lol.

but it's really up to you.

~INSTA1.gif

I'm sure there was a thread for this before but does anyone know where Lana gets her footage for the backdrop of her shows??

Obvs youtube I'm guessing but I want the footage for the nuclear bomb in change and Marilyn in body electric and the heart beating and dollar bills in ottr etc 

I'm sure there was a thread for this before but does anyone know where Lana gets her footage for the backdrop of her shows??

Obvs youtube I'm guessing but I want the footage for the nuclear bomb in change and Marilyn in body electric and the heart beating and dollar bills in ottr etc 

for Marilyn in body Electric i'm going to guess her footage from Tropico?

from her homemade videos for ottr?

i haven't seen any videos where you can see the back drops of recent shows, but from the past it seems like she uses her music videos so that's my guess.

i'm a bigger marilyn monroe fan than Lana so if you can link a video where I can see the back drop i can probably tell you as far as marilyn videos go. but if it's from Tropico it's not really Marilyn.

~INSTA1.gif