Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Several reasons. The way she speaks, what she says, the way she acts. Her speech at GQ was very strange. In interviews and live shows she seems very off .

I get what you're saying, I've noticed these things, but that's just her. i think she's just weird tbh. Not in a bad way,  that's just the way she is. I don't think she has mental issues at all. Her weirdness is cute anyway lmao 

VyIsfwC.jpg

I get what you're saying, I've noticed these things, but that's just her. i think she's just weird. Not in a bad way, and that's just her. I don't think she has mental issues at all. Her weirdness is cute anyway lmao 

Hey even if she had some sort of mental issue she would still be great. I was just ya know thinking. Seems off to me. I get the weird though.Must be just that. Seeing things here. Thanks for answering and I really like your Lana picture.

stkRUDM.jpg

Hey even if she had some sort of mental issue she would still be great. I was just ya know thinking. Seems off to me. I get the weird though.Must be just that. Seeing things here. Thanks for answering and I really like your Lana picture.

Aw, thank you. ^_^ And I hope I wasn't coming off a little bitchy. We're just voicing opinions and discussing. :)

VyIsfwC.jpg

link

its not from the VH1 interview, she had lots of different interviews with random shows/sites that day. Some of which still havent been found/posted.

"Sorry, this video is unavailable from your location"

I'd be so grateful if someone could download this video and send it to me! Please  :flutter:  :flutter:

20r46kx.jpg

does anyone know the brand of peach lipgloss from K-Mart?

i don't think she's ever talked/sung about her lipgloss brand...and it's pink lipgloss (Take me to the K-Mart, pick me up pink lip-gloss.)

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

i don't think she's ever talked/sung about her lipgloss brand...and it's pink lipgloss (Take me to the K-Mart, pick me up pink lip-gloss.)

thats what i thought, thanks for the help.  :)

tumblr_miebj9EePO1qiz2n4o1_250.jpg

link

its not from the VH1 interview, she had lots of different interviews with random shows/sites that day. Some of which still havent been found/posted.

Thank you so much Gangsters Paradise is my favourite song ever .

btw; this is really bugging me. Is it Lana del Rey or Lana Del Rey? Could someone please help me with this? I see this a lot, and there's always people on other sites correcting me and telling me it's 'del'. Or are both fine? Because I get the feeling you only pick one way of spelling. ;_; 

VyIsfwC.jpg

btw; this is really bugging me. Is it Lana del Rey or Lana Del Rey? Could someone please help me with this? I see this a lot, and there's always people on other sites correcting me and telling me it's 'del'. Or are both fine? Because I get the feeling you only pick one way of spelling. ;_; 

Lana's twitter name is Lana Del Rey so i'm guessing that's how she wants it.   :agree:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

It's Del Rey all the way.