Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Do you know the name of this BJ remix? https://dbr.ee/r1oB or if even real lol xx

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I just LOVE when Lana is smoking. IDK, I think it fits her?

EDIT: This wasn't a question, but I'll turn it into one.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Do you think Lana still keeps her songs in one huge folder like she did pre-fame?

I remember an interviewer asking her if she feels sad after "throwing out" some of the songs and she said she completely doesn't

But I'm still unconvinced somehow

Imagine 20+ songs from post 2013 era like Fine China, YTH, Goodbye Kiss & Some Things Last a Long Time that she just hovers for herself  :defeated: 

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Do you think Lana still keeps her songs in one huge folder like she did pre-fame?

I remember an interviewer asking her if she feels sad after "throwing out" some of the songs and she said she completely doesn't

But I'm still unconvinced somehow

Imagine 20+ songs from post 2013 era like Fine China, YTH, Goodbye Kiss & Some Things Last a Long Time that she just hovers for herself  :defeated:

i definitely think she does, those are like her babies, ya know? i can totally see lana with a big ass external hard drive she plugs in into her mac when shes bored and jams out to herself in her room

e1s11.gif

Does anyone here have this book?

https://www.bookdepository.com/Lana-Del-Rey/9781908998903

I collect books related to my favorite musicians, so I am tempted to buy this one.

At the same time, I don't want to waste my money on crap.

I would be thankful for any advice (and photos of sample pages would be godly  :pray2: )

So i really want to read that book but i dont wanna pay for it lol.. i have found it here http://cetemebal.comunidades.net/lana-del-rey-her-life-in-105-songs-about-love-sex-and-death-epub   but i dont know should i download it or not.. im not sure is it some scam or virus or what

when she would play open mic nights, would she supply her own band?

Generally, at true open mic nights, it was just her and her guitar. At other gigs she enlisted her own band or friends to play with her.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Besides the performance of Pawn Shop Blues with the interview and other contestants in that contest thing, do we have whole live performances of Pawn Shop Blues?

giphy.gif

So i noticed that Lana's voice changed from years (which is natural). Buuut, her voice changed from normal to baby voice and back to normal. Examples.

INTERVIEW IN 2006:

here she had a ''normal'' voice (the one she speaks today with)

But, in 2009 she had a baby voice:

and also here

and then when BTD era started she changed her voice back to normal tone.

I just want to know, why has she changed her normal voice to baby voice and then back to normal voice? Was it because of the songs or what?

So i noticed that Lana's voice changed from years (which is natural). Buuut, her voice changed from normal to baby voice and back to normal. Examples.

INTERVIEW IN 2006:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOtvNWCeiGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQ41YNNRx4g

and also here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoxytjjo7Dw

I just want to know, why has she changed her normal voice to baby voice and then back to normal voice? Was it because of the songs or what?

Probably because of her style or persona she wanted to capture and I have noticed that her voice gets more high when she is shy(or idk pretending to be a shy girl in her early 2011 days)

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

INTERVIEW IN 2006:

and also here

She sounds really shy in the last one + she also sounds like she has stuffed up nose. The second one is pitched I believe. I have a baby voice too, and mine gets really high when I'm shy. I think sometimes she plays up her baby voice though, just like she played up her whole New York/New Jersey accent sometimes in 2011/2012. I think it was part of her Lolita lost in the hood thing.

Were Young Like Me and From the End leaked in full? Wasn't there a song called Rock Me Stable? And were those two EPs ever released to the public like AKA was? Was Sirens?

giphy.gif

Could someone please tell me where the emoji/gif of Lana running off stage is from??? :)

It's from her Blue Jeans performance at The Voice in 2012 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***