Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

Were Young Like Me and From the End leaked in full? Wasn't there a song called Rock Me Stable? And were those two EPs ever released to the public like AKA was? Was Sirens?

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but AFAIK, Sirens and YLM/FTE were never released publicly but rather sent as demo tapes to people in the industry (execs, labels, etc.) I can’t remember if they were leaked in full but almost all tracks that leaked were full. Like I said, AFAIK, I could be wrong. I think YLM and FTE did miss a few tracks but at least we got full tracks lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Can anyone help me find this specific video- I can't remember if she went by Lana Del Rey yet but it was some early performance on a British TV show I believe. Her hair was long, curled, and a light brown/almost blonde. It could've been a wig tbh. I can't even remember what she sang but she was wearing a multi-finger ring. It was on youtube a few months ago but I can't for the life of me find this  :deadbanana:

tumblr_m11yve4noX1r1o1p8o1_500.jpg

She supposedly sold her Malibu beach house in January 2018? I wonder how that went down 

https://www.redfin.com/CA/Malibu/19562-Pacific-Coast-Hwy-90265/home/6852246

i was trying to see "who" sold it but no info on that shows up... unlike Florida's website where it shows every single person who has bought/sold a parcel :creep:

https://portal.assessor.lacounty.gov/parceldetail/4449006001

yeah so i wasnt kiddin when i said the like status bar thing on the side of the screen magically disappeared, how do i get it back ?  

There should be these 3 little dots on the right to the "status bar" header so click on them and the whole thing should unfold

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

In like 2012-2013 there was an article posted by some guy that claimed he went to high school with lana,it was a super long article, like 4 paragraphs long, but it was kind of all over the place, but it did seem kind of reliable in a way idk??? doesn't anyone else remember this, I've been looking for it forever.....

So i noticed that Lana's voice changed from years (which is natural). Buuut, her voice changed from normal to baby voice and back to normal. Examples.

INTERVIEW IN 2006:

here she had a ''normal'' voice (the one she speaks today with)

But, in 2009 she had a baby voice:

and also here

and then when BTD era started she changed her voice back to normal tone.

I just want to know, why has she changed her normal voice to baby voice and then back to normal voice? Was it because of the songs or what?

i had the opportunity to talk to some of her producers and they said that it was because of vocal training, she trains her vocals to sound a certain way for a period of time like songs and performances, that's why u can see thather voice sounds different on each record depending on the mood she's in

i will love you until the end of time.

i had the opportunity to talk to some of her producers and they said that it was because of vocal training, she trains her vocals to sound a certain way for a period of time like songs and performances, that's why u can see thather voice sounds different on each record depending on the mood she's in

which producers?

https://m.csindy.com/coloradosprings/ron-pope-reflects-on-his-experiences-with-lana-del-rey-sam-moore-and-a-drop-in-the-ocean/Content?oid=12502683

Does this deserve a thread? (If someone wants to make one go for it. I just didn’t want to get yelled at)

She really must’ve hated her upbringing

https://m.csindy.com/coloradosprings/ron-pope-reflects-on-his-experiences-with-lana-del-rey-sam-moore-and-a-drop-in-the-ocean/Content?oid=12502683

Does this deserve a thread? (If someone wants to make one go for it. I just didn’t want to get yelled at)

Ha, that's interesting! The bit about her being like a preschool teacher is really cute, I can totally see that.

:rip:  :rip:  :rip: She's a filthy lier lying through her teeth, I can't help but think of the implications for Lanalysis

ZKcaooE.png