Monicker

Minor General Questions that Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

https://m.csindy.com/coloradosprings/ron-pope-reflects-on-his-experiences-with-lana-del-rey-sam-moore-and-a-drop-in-the-ocean/Content?oid=12502683

Does this deserve a thread? (If someone wants to make one go for it. I just didn’t want to get yelled at)

She really must’ve hated her upbringing

Make a thread. It doesn't really belong here. And there's plenty to say about this.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think AKA is my favorite Lana album. It's just so well-rounded and quirky. I love it. It's the perfect summer album.

I love BTD, UV, HM, and LFL too, but the former 3 are just so dark and depressing and I'm rarely in that state of mind where I can fully enjoy them anymore. LFL is lighter, but I never seem to go and listen to it anymore besides Cherry and White Mustang.

Thread for Minor General Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

idk how registering songs works, so forgive me if this is dumb/obvious lol

can the same song be registered under two different titles?? maybe across different sites the titles or versions differ but its still the same song??? or on the same site too

UbsOye5.png

can the same song be registered under two different titles?? maybe across different sites the titles or versions differ but its still the same song??? or on the same site too

Yes, one song can be registered with different titles, and specially across different sites.

Songs like "Dark Paradise" are registed only as "Paradise" for example yet there's also the song "Paradise" that's registered. 2 titles 2 different songs.

Also sometimes there can be alternative titles under the same registration but no example in my head right now.

What happened to Bob Leone? Did he delete his instagram and if so, why?

dam he liked all my pics on instagram and we talked about dogs

I miss bob

yes it can!!! e.g. different versions, adding or removal of lyrics, if it adds a featured artist, [mainly] production, even the mixing

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Is there a Bollywood Hawaii instrumental and an I Can Fly Demo Instrumental? I saw both of those on a master list but I can't find them anywhere. Same with Steven Mertens Let My Hair Down... is that a different version from the two recordings we have (3:01 and 2:51)? Help!