Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

this is so exciting! what i love about this era is that thereā€™s so much to be excited about, we donā€™t really have a definite ā€œfan-favoriteā€ (except maybe yosemite, dark but just a game, & tulsa jesus freak) but thereā€™s something to look forward to with every track off of this album! :flutter:

Ā 

white dress is going to be melancholy & gorgeous, and itā€™s about the may jailer / lizzy grant era :trisha:

tulsa jesus freak is already a bop, and itā€™s iconic lyrically :understand:

wild at heart is described as a ā€œcountry songā€ yet that could really mean anything, it could be folky, it could be psychedelic, possibly even experimental, or itā€™s more of a rock song with a rural influence :justride2:

dark but just a game is an amazing and intriguing song title with an interesting meaning behind it, i feel like itā€™s going to be dark and melodic, yet folky and casualĀ :grinds:

not all who wander are lost is going to be very whimsical and beautiful, like a classic disney movie :oprah:

yosemite is obviously going to be an iconic and monumental moment for the fandom, and the fact that itā€™s described as a sweet acoustic love song... and it has bongos and the tambourine... :slay:Ā 

breaking up slowly will be ten dollar ring 2.0, i just know it :yesnod:

dance till we die will be heartfelt, relaxing, and folky, retrospective, introspective, and a very nice, pleasing track over all :hype:

and of course, for free will be a beautiful closer for the album, and it will definitely fit the vibe of the album thematically :pray:

Ā 

iā€™m really excited for the night of the release, i have a feeling itā€™s going to be very special (and chaotic :oic2:) i have a really good feeling about this album, i think iā€™m really going to enjoy it and itā€™s going to be a special moment :heart:Ā :hype:Ā 

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

Am I the only one who is actually calm? I mean, obviously i'm very excited but we have no news and all we can do is waiting 16 daysĀ :dua:

I feel the same way! I am unbelievably excited and canā€™t wait, but itā€™s calming knowing itā€™s coming in just over 2 weeks and I already have my plans set. Iā€™m not listening to any leaks or new songs released until release, so thatā€™s 9Ā brand new songs (8 if you donā€™t count for free). I took Friday off work so Iā€™m staying up Thursday and listening right at midnight.Ā Ā Iā€™m gonna have some drinks and smoke some weed and then listen 2-3 timesĀ as I lay down/pace around my apartment and jam. Same as I did for NFR release and it was magical! Then maybe Iā€™ll have some take out set aside and enjoy a nice meal and listen again!

1 hour ago, Aphrodite said:

Am I the only one who is actually calm? I mean, obviously i'm very excited but we have no news and all we can do is waiting 16 daysĀ :dua:

I'm definitely more calm than I was months ago! The wait is doable, and I'm enjoying the days leading up. LB is a mess, the girls are fighting, it's the chaos I've been waiting for really.Ā :smile2:

me on march 20th listening to cocc on muteĀ after extending my "im not listening to anything until the album drops" mindset so i can continue to tell people that im not listening to anything until the album drops for an even longer period

fd7a7b729895e1632539e3d39f83bf34.gif

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ā 

1 minute ago, Lentilus said:

So @majunnkieis doing gods work and found out that WD mv was supposed to.come.out last month. And there is a high possibility for its release next week.Ā 

thatā€™s been my theory since day oneĀ 

Ā 

video a week before the album dropsĀ 

"Donā€™t forget me"

guys, this leaksy account aka the most reliable music insiderĀ on blue bird site finally noticed me Ā and he spilled that white dress is coming out next week...the official plan was to release in february and we donā€™t know why she moved it:trisha:

i was in the winter of my lifeĀ 

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

guys, this leaksy account aka the most reliable music insiderĀ on blue bird site finally noticed me Ā and he spilled that white dress is coming out next week...the official plan was to release in february and we donā€™t know why she moved it:trisha:

tenor.gif?itemid=19671371

1 minute ago, majunnkie said:

I can confirm i was the blue bird

4 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

Ā 

who is this person and why should we trust them?Ā :smokes3:

1.jpgĀ  3.jpgĀ Ā 2.jpgĀ 

The fact that we haven't heard the album yet but we already know there are NO skips. My girl Lana doesn't know how to make ugly skipsĀ Ā 

10 minutes ago, majunnkie said:

Who said that

4 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

Ā 

who is this person and why should we trust them?Ā :smokes3:

i literally said who is this person, checking it on your own canā€™t hurt u baby:smokes3:Ā he is actually really popular for the stans and he was always right. u can check on his timeline, he has a pinned thread with things he spilled and they were all real.
Ā 

i only believe him out of all these music accounts on twitterĀ but if u donā€™t - Ā uĀ all can have ur everyday countdowns this week if u want to and get nothing:xgiggle:

i was in the winter of my lifeĀ 

I donā€™t trust ā€˜leaky insidersā€™ butĀ 

Ā 

the 26th made sense for a 5th release.Ā 
Ā 

two week delay of album = two week delay of singleĀ 

Ā 

itā€™s common sense, we donā€™t need an ā€˜insiderā€™ for that Ā :bebe:

"Donā€™t forget me"

if it means anything, the video for the title track was changed from "Chemtrails Over The Country Club" to "Chemtrails Over The Country Club (Official Music Video)" and the lyrics have posted in the description (sorry to all the "LSD" believers)

Ā 

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF