Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Honeymoon is my second fave album but I don't listen to it frequently because you have to be in certain mood, whereas Norman is easier to listen to everyday. How do you guys think COCC will be? A mood album or a day in the life album? 

Just now, uvbabe said:

Honeymoon is my second fave album but I don't listen to it frequently because you have to be in certain mood, whereas Norman is easier to listen to everyday. How do you guys think COCC will be? A mood album or a day in the life album? 

mood album for sure

those are my favorite kinds because i'm always in those moods

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

not y’all managing to get the fucking upcoming lana album discussion thread on a fucking lana forum CLOSED... weirdos LMAO

O/T: still only listened to LMLYLAW twice .. still not grown on me :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

3 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

mood album for sure

those are my favorite kinds because i'm always in those moods

I feel it's going to be a mood album too, but at the same time easy to hear, like something in between! (in my personal opinion, taking into account the music that I usually choose)

25 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

besties!! what are we all drinking for album release day? i kinda wanna drink pink champagne for miss LMLYLAW :dua:

ooh i might join in on the champagne train! that, or red wine 

i'll probably end up with vodka :awkney: but the sentiment it still there <3

4 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I feel it's going to be a mood album too, but at the same time easy to hear, like something in between! (in my personal opinion, taking into account the music that I usually choose)

I agree :wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, uvbabe said:

I think it'll be easier to play since it's short. However it won't be an "ambient" album as in you just play it in the back while doing whatever; I think I'll be able to listen to it casually but still feel touched by it. I predict I won't have to be in the mood for it; the album itself will set the mood :defeated:

40 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

besties!! what are we all drinking for album release day? i kinda wanna drink pink champagne for miss LMLYLAW :dua:

COCC juice :hooker:

tumblr_m8euyeT3r41rqzt90o1_500.gif

2 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I can’t believe her Midwest era is upon us. The rural American Lana stans are shaking...

Putting my country boots on tonight :ma:

4 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I can’t believe her Midwest era is upon us. The rural American Lana stans are shaking...

as a stan from the midwest, i can confirm that i've been waiting for this moment ever since the pre-pre-release thread :trisha: 

7 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

as a stan from the midwest, i can confirm that i've been waiting for this moment ever since the pre-pre-release thread :trisha: 

Our official trailer park moment in white dress.. I can finally romanticize this life again..

Chemtrails Over The Yehaaw Club coming in 14 days & several hours 

b721786b42079ab5a8497479e455d220.gif

Hoping for an album trailer tomorrow :xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

It’ll go by so quick! Weeks turn like pages of a book! I can’t believe it hasn’t even been a year since the announcement, this prerelease feels like it’s been going on a while longer. it’s so exciting though. I really hope we get a trailer, even if just to keep in line with her previous records. 

i have a feeling this album will be really good