Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

YOU KNEW WHEN YOU CHOSE ME 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ebfb4108ce05219987

I WAS NOTHING BUT ORDINARY giphy.gif

AND NOW THE WIND'S BLOWING giphy.gif

REMINDING YOU OF WHAT YOU KNOWWWW 200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47ebfb4108ce05219987

YOU SHOULD STAY THAT CLOSE TO JESUS

KEEP THAT BOTTLE AT YOUR HAND, MY MAN

FIND YOUR WAY BACK TO MY BED AGAIN

SING ME LIKE A BIBLE HYMN

giphy.gif

Spoiler

WHITE HOT FOREVER, WHITE HOT FOREVERRRRRRR giphy.gif

WHITE HOT FOREVER, AND EVER AND EVER THE ENDDDDD giphy.gif

WHITE HOT FOREVER, WHITE HOT FOREVER giphy.gif

WHITE HOT FOREVER, AND EVER AND EVER, AMENNN giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476b1f4136954470e808

sUcVobB.png

2 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

I swear I hate that BOZ f*g WHO TF CARES if parts of songs are reused like why is that drag worthy 

continue stanning dua lipa in your mid 30s

anyways excited to stream wild at heart!

Chill, I don't believe he ever intended it as a drag, and it's cool to know if she reworks melodies/samples, like Lana always does

Imagine dragging someone for stanning an incredible and talented pop star that had an amazing year with an universally acclaimed project and era, can't relate

Anyways stream Firestarter in dbree! 

8nl2OpX.png

17 minutes ago, archiemm said:
  Hide contents

UV>HM>PARADISE>BTD>COCC>NFR>>>LFL 

:sass:

Spoiler

COCC=Sirend>NFR>UV>HM>BTD>LFL>P

Edited by Elle
spoiler tag added x

Mmeow~

Spoiler

Dark But Just A Game :krylie::oprah::oprah::crying2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

I hope the leak is not the actual version because I hear like Jack talking? in some parts and it completely breaks the experience

Sis this is literally the CD leaked version.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I truly wanted this time to be different! But it was not and maybe I'm coming back from buying chocolates, tea and wine for tonight :bebe:

4 minutes ago, NewportBitch said:
  Hide contents

I hope the leak is not the actual version because I hear like Jack talking? in some parts and it completely breaks the experience

i think she intended the album to be raw and unpolished :scoff:

1 minute ago, uvbabe said:

I truly wanted this time to be different! But it was not and maybe I'm coming back from buying chocolates, tea and wine for tonight :bebe:

Omg chocolate, I'll buy right now

Just now, Ultraviolencequeen said:

What sings from this album are most similar to nfr? Huge nfr fan so I mean this in positive way for anyone curious 

Spoiler

Only some production details, because of course Jack has his own production style... but other than that, the structures are way different, her voices sounds higher and more lively, and it sounds grand and open, unlike NFR! which was more "inside of a car", "in the kitchen", "in my room", etc.

9 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

What sings from this album are most similar to nfr? Huge nfr fan so I mean this in positive way for anyone curious 

Spoiler

the whole album reminds me of NFR, it just has a little bit of a country/ folky twist to it. i think i prefer NFR tbh but its a pretty album

2 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

None, but Wild at Heart samples How to Disappear because it's a continuation about the same man.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

My life goal now is to listen to Yosemite in the Yosemite national park:wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: