Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

I hate being away from my PC when listening bc idk what the songs I’m listening to are until she sings the title but it’s exciting this way I guess

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, soaringHigh said:

?? it’s my most anticipated. idk why people are calling it boring I am CRAVING IT ever since I saw the title. Is there Tolkien there or any odes or themes that pay respect to the origin of the quote or?

Spoiler

No, It's not that deep, but I havent really thought about the lyrics for the record yet. 

2 minutes ago, salvatore said:

Hello

giphy.gif

i hope you're okay rat, you finally won, maybe im happy for you, maybe im not , have u listened to yosemite yet? <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

tulsa jesus freak reminds me of a song from madonna's music album if anyone is familiar with that

i love the folktronica sound

Spoiler

absolutely omg

Spoiler

I'm so surprised it's not as quiet as I thought it'd be omg... she's slaying vocally, melodies are insane, the instruments shine throughout the whole thing... the song COCC wasn't a great indicator tbh

49 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

EEEEEEEK IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WHO HASN'T LISTENED TO IT YET what am i going to do

MEEEE HEY GIRLLIEEEE the way i’m not opening any of the spoilers ?? 

Spoiler

It’s such a feel good album, even the more emotional songs like White Dress are still quite comforting and uplifting. This is definitely going to be my comfort album for the future

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, PARADIXO said:

Reveal hidden contents

absolutely omg

Spoiler

like, it could slot right in with the ballads on that album like nobody's perfect, paradise not for me and i deserve it

love that she experimented a little while also remaining true to her sound on this :trisha:

1 minute ago, AphroditeBaby said:
  Hide contents

No, It's not that deep, but I havent really thought about the lyrics for the record yet. 

Ooooohhh bummer :( I wonder what inspired her to name the song that way then. Thank you and enjoy your listen ?