Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Spoiler

Lana on LFL: I hope that I come back someday to tell you that i've really changed

Lana on COCC: I'm not gonna change -- I'll stay the same

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

14 minutes ago, HydroponicWeeds said:
  Hide contents

Lana on LFL: I hope that I come back someday to tell you that i've really changed

Lana on COCC: I'm not gonna change -- I'll stay the same

Spoiler

This is why I feel Yosemite wasn’t the right fit for LFL because there’s a song called Change and in Yosemite she sings of staying the same.

I’m not sure if anyone mentioned this as well but dead @ the reviewer in that last review thinking Nikki Lane must be an uncredited Miley Cyrus. 

33 minutes ago, Dragon said:

. . . what did Tammy even do to. what did she do :thumb3: 

Tammy Wynette had five husbands, many of whom were physically abusive to her. She had serious health problems her entire life including a painkiller addiction. She wrote the song "Stand by Your Man" that definitely has the opposite message as 

Spoiler

Breaking Up Slowly

and is sadly ironic because of how abusive Wynette's husbands were. She died at 55.

12 minutes ago, synecdoche2 said:

Tammy Wynette had five husbands, many of whom were physically abusive to her. She had serious health problems her entire life including a painkiller addiction. She wrote the song "Stand by Your Man" that definitely has the opposite message as 

Hide contents

Breaking Up Slowly

and is sadly ironic because of how abusive Wynette's husbands were. She died at 55.

hmmm. that's horrible then

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

we r 2 days away till everythings over:lange: so many painful and beautiful memories. I found this delusion picture i made back in december and added few newer meltdowns

162112368_1974929039311545_4684113813841

The necklace has me crying

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

3 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

we r 2 days away till everythings over:lange: so many painful and beautiful memories. I found this delusion picture i made back in december and added few newer meltdowns

I love this! So many good memories with the fam!

I can’t believe we’re so close!!!

"Don’t forget me"

I'm so pissed. I preordered the Target edition and it says it is due to get here APRIL 19th. A whole month later! Wtf is the point of preordering when I could have gone to the store and bought it now before it's even released?

let me be who i'm meant to be

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

The way I know for a fact that “no, lana had blue almond 1,46 inch nails at the time” came from me and ONLY me :trisha:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

The way I know for a fact that “no, lana had blue almond 1,46 inch nails at the time” came from me and ONLY me :trisha:

giphy.gif

yup:brows: the only legend who can make a timeline out of Lanas nails

29 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I'm happy the album's out tomorrow but this era has been such a let down :( 

Embrace the chaotic energy of this era :thumb2:

Spoiler

And that Ben‘s phone was stolen at one point :benmawson:

Im glad to see the tl not hating on BUS today, i havent heard it yet but i feel like its gonna make me cry

Also question for those who have listened, will this album make me cry cuz usually her music hits me a lil too hard lmaooo i feel like its not a lana experience if you dont shed a few tears