Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, CyberCherry said:

Am I waiting until midnight, tonight? or is it coming tomorrow, a girl needs to know, I need to be prepared and I need to be extra :grinds:

I think I am the only person in this thread who lives in New Zealand and.. it.. made me feel like a God

As it should! :hooker:

BTW,  i just wanna say, I fucking love your profile pic. Like...same sis. 

3 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

As it should! :hooker:

BTW,  i just wanna say, I fucking love your profile pic. Like...same sis. 

Thank you babe, I picked that one seeing as I've been a lurker for years on this site and its very.. fitting.. a mood :makeup:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, CyberCherry said:

Thank you babe, I picked that one seeing as I've been a lurker for years on this site and its very.. fitting.. a mood :makeup:

:eartha: SPOT ON!!!:eartha:

these albums are actually getting deleted because the government is censoring the people, soon we won't be allowed to listen to music or dance like in footloose, hide your records hide your computer hide your headphones they're coming for us, very big brother of them giphy.gif

sUcVobB.png

1 hour ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

I would recommend some songwriting courses because ''one of the greatest living songwriters'', as they call her,  didn't exactly show up on this album. 

Well, she didn't showcase her best songwriting on the album that literally started with "Goddamn man-child, you fucked me so good that I almost said I love you" either, Geraldine. :thumb2:

The only Lana stan to suck both Jack and the press' cocc. 

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

HWR BEST ALBUM SHOOT 

FIGHT ME

god even this would have been a cooler cover, with literally the same exact concept 

but why is chuck the star of all of these photos :rip: shes on the end in the cover, shes the one getting on the horse in the picture disc and she is furthest in the front in this photo

at least lana is centered in this one, but i feel like if you didn't know what lana looked like you would think that she was chuck