Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

my ONLY issue with this photo is that chuck's outfit is miles more "most important person in this photo" than lana's flannel and skinny jeans :bebe: but i love the photo nonetheless, i just don't know why they couldn't have her wearing the white dress she wore in other photos in this too

sUcVobB.png

27 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Someone just uploaded the entire album to YouTube with no restrictions. My God, what a mess of a rollout. Her team is something else.

It's not her official YouTube account, but still :toofunny: what a crime.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

It's not her official YouTube account, but still :toofunny: 

take the link down love, you don't want to get banned!! :kiss:

Goddamn, man-child. You fucked me so good that I almost said "I love you" is one of the greatest opening lines of an album ever.  Not that I would expect someone who thinks Honeymoon is a masterpiece to understand that.

I had completely forgotten that I ordered the box set and I just remembered today, I can’t wait to get it!! All the pics we’ve seen so far are so pretty

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

27 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Someone just uploaded the entire album to YouTube with no restrictions. My God, what a mess of a rollout. Her team is something else.

MS. GIRL THE LINK TAKE IT DOEN!!! Or face getting banned. :defeated:

I am a visual gal as well,  i don’t ask for much:cryney: ( I believe that first comes the music always but the visuals help me to understand better the message of the artist ) 

I wanted a decent poster with her on , a nice cover for the album ( really liked the alternative tho) , an album trailer and maybe another video clip as an extra would be nice:oopna:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, Jack Antonoff is a God said:

Goddamn, man-child. You fucked me so good that I almost said "I love you" is one of the greatest opening lines of an album ever.  Not that I would expect someone who thinks Honeymoon is a masterpiece to understand that.

So when r u gonna start posting scat??