Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

9 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

Question fro those who listened to the album who might have knowledge on this topic: 

Hide contents

Why isn’t the album marked as explicit? She says Fuck in DBJAG and shit in DTWD. Does there have to be a certain amount of cuss words for an album to be marked as explicit or is that totally up to the artist? 

i'm not sure but i got this off the internet

iceXdIF.png

Spoiler

but i'd think they would've marked the tracks explicit??? so nobody like sues them for objectionable content?? i have no idea though

sUcVobB.png

8 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

Question fro those who listened to the album who might have knowledge on this topic: 

Hide contents

Why isn’t the album marked as explicit? She says Fuck in DBJAG and shit in DTWD. Does there have to be a certain amount of cuss words for an album to be marked as explicit or is that totally up to the artist? 

Spoiler

Might not be anything in particular. Or maybe a mistake. For example, Ariana Grande's sweetener was marked as completely explicit with the excpetion of "no tears left to cry", when there's only three explicit songs in the album. Sometimes, they are just erroneously tagged. I have both "Dark but Just a Game" and "Dance Till We Die" as explicit - but because I tagged them correctly.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

The fact that had it not leaked last week it would have leaked like 48392929 other times

how do SO many people have it already :rip: 

anyways, happy it’s almost out. Sad that I’m so indifferent to the actual release date since I’ve listened to the songs like 50 times each already. Kinda glad though, now I won’t be stressing and checking for new reviews every 5 minutes :rip: 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

The fact that had it not leaked last week it would have leaked like 48392929 other times

how do SO many people have it already :rip: 

Didn't it arrive earlier to stores and that's how they got the lossless files? :toofunny: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

14 minutes ago, LanaCharts said:

My first week sales predictions:

U.K: 50k 

U.S: 85 - 90K

WW: ~200K

I think somewhere between 75-90k in the US. Hopefully she comes through with good pure sales considering the vinyl variants. 

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I think somewhere between 75-90k in the US. Hopefully she comes through with good pure sales considering the vinyl variants. 

And her streaming numbers are better than ever apparently so hopefully they’ll make a splash as well

1 minute ago, Distantly said:

And her streaming numbers are better than ever apparently so hopefully they’ll make a splash as well

Well her streaming numbers are high because of Tik Tok songs going viral I think. What’s important is first day streams on Spotify so make sure y’all stream all day Friday (especially if you’re from the US). 

53 minutes ago, Pin Up Galore said:

this is the chemtrails thread... :awkney: stay safe xx

Forgive me. Anyway

Spoiler

NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LOoOoST

NOT ALL THOSE WHO WANDER ARE LoOoOoST

NO ALL THOSE WHO WANDER

ALL THOSE WHO WANDER

ARE LOOOOOOST

:wowcry:

Omg where is the thread where we were predicting the track rankings? Is it gone? I was so excited to update mine.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

I seriously can’t wait anymore!!! I listened to the leaks a couple of times, but didn’t put them on my phone, not to overplay it, but damn, I want to listen to the album from cover to cover (I always skip the singles the first few times)

10 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Vinyl bitches dont forget to stream the album too :teehee:

lustforlife

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Spoiler

Besties I found the album and I caved in and listened to White Dress...

AND HONESTLY MASTERPIECE

Im trying to be good and wait for Thursday night but I also listened to TJF and :legend:

this album is sooo good so far

WHOS READY FOR THEIR SCHEDULED MENTAL BREAKDOWN THIS THURSDAY NIGHT/FRIDAY??????:fabcat: