Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

12 minutes ago, lamms said:

All the remaining COTCC virgins show hands. Release day is very soon upon us

giphy+(2).gif

:holla:

giphy-downsized.gif

if i wasn’t so fucked up, i think i’d fuck you all the time 

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i still need to know what she could possibly be saying other than "don't be afraid of our love" from the TJF snippet... i feel like eclipse was not being truthful :bebe:

Spoiler

I think it could be “don’t be afraid of our Lord”

but I hear love 

"Don’t forget me"

7 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

As if she hasn’t posted the wrong lyrics in her books since BTD :agree:

Also the ‘official’ lyrics on the YouTube video is 

“you’re in the wind I’m in the water”

and 

“I want you on me”

literally every lyric posted that’s in the book doesn’t match the lyrics on the official YouTube page

the youtube lyrics are "it's beautiful, i'll escape"...when in reality "it's beautiful, how this deep" is clearly the true and superior line :ma:

Capture.jpg

Just now, past the bushes said:

the youtube lyrics are "it's beautiful, i'll escape"...when in reality "it's beautiful, how this deep" is clearly the true and superior line :ma:

The way we’ll never get the actual lyrics because all of our ‘official’ sources are different 

:bebe:

"Don’t forget me"

45 minutes ago, lets ride said:

You're in the wind, I’m in the water”

“What to do next? Maybe we'll love it

“Washing my hair, doing my laundry”

“Late night TV, I want you on me

Evidently :oprah3:

Girl really? :rip: Fixed it for you

1 minute ago, Nikogo said:

The way we’ll never get the actual lyrics because all of our ‘official’ sources are different 

:bebe:

i remember some sites having LMLYLAW's bridge as "we could get high on something trippy"

original.jpg

Capture.jpg

9 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i still need to know what she could possibly be saying other than "don't be afraid of our love" from the TJF snippet... i feel like eclipse was not being truthful :bebe:

Spoiler

i hear "don't be afraid of our law" but who knows

aOaIzH2.gif

6 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

The latter is correct

It's beautiful how this deep melody settles down over me I'm not bored or unhappy I'm still so strange and wild

9 minutes ago, past the bushes said:

in the description they put the lyrics (recently i guess?) and it says "how this deep"

as well as "you're in the wind", "doing the laundry", "maybe we'll love it", "wearing our jewels" :bebe:

omg my keyboard broke for some reason but "i want you on me" seems to be right

sUcVobB.png

I understand not including all the songs blah blah blah paper and printing costs money.. but she couldn’t upload the official lyrics anywhere? Her label probably has them handy :crossed: Make the intern post them on her website or something. ANND What’s the significance of these 3 songs? 

Just now, D3vilboy said:

I understand not including all the songs blah blah blah paper and printing costs money.. but she couldn’t upload the official lyrics anywhere? Her label probably has them handy :crossed: Make the intern post them on her website or something. ANND What’s the significance of these 3 songs? 

the songs that have the lyrics are the singles! also if she needs an intern to post the lyrics i'll gladly do it for free :benmawson:ben

sUcVobB.png

So excited for the album tomorrow! Made it this far Only hearing white dress and the singles!

Curious what you guys think my favorite song is  going to be?I’m an NFR/uv fan if that helps! I love hearing everyone’s strong opinion favs, and it’s fun because I feel like everyone's is pretty different.

I've always heard "It's beautiful, how this deep normality settles down over me" and "Baby, what of it?", so those make sense to me, at least. I wish she would have printed the rest of the lyrics. I know she's straight up said that she only prints some of them, a song or two or choice quotes, but damn...

24 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

So excited for the album tomorrow! Made it this far Only hearing white dress and the singles!

Curious what you guys think my favorite song is  going to be?I’m an NFR/uv fan if that helps! I love hearing everyone’s strong opinion favs, and it’s fun because I feel like everyone's is pretty different.

What are your favorite tracks from NFR & UV? Then I’ll predict :brows:

Spoiler

ladies..... i have a confession to make..... i am CURRENTLY listening to the whole album for the first time & im up to LMLYLAW (i’ve heard the singles) BUT WOWWWW white dress & tulsa jesus freak where GOOD. the lyrics and vocal takes in white dress where absolutely amazing unlike anything i’ve ever heard her do. white dress sounds more like an unreleased song like it’s insane. I seriously didn’t know if she could reinvent her sound again.... and she did... like what the hell she is so talented. the writing is AMAZING. okay i haven’t even listened past LMLYLAW so i feel i’m not ready for what’s about to come. wild at heart next okay bye