Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Norman leaked just a few days too early (I think it was 3 days?) and I can't remember how early LFL leaked, just that Love leaked way too early. I think the rest of LFL leaked maybe a week early too? Can't remember...

I think it was the other way round (?). NFR leaked about a week early and LFL only leaked some days before the album release.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

I think it was the other way round (?). NFR leaked about a week early and LFL only leaked some days before the album release.

yeah i'm pretty sure L4L leaked the wednesday 

nfr leaked in lq 13 days before? and then hq a few days after

13 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

My NFR! timeline says it leaked August 27th, and the release day was 30th. :oopna: The greatest and FIILY leaked on August 15th though. And then my timeline says the album leaked (in LQ I assume) on August 17th,

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah I think LFL was just a few days early. Norman was a mess due to the FILY/Greatest google music fiasco and then it “leaking” in the quality it did lol. 

I’d say though for us to get a HQ leak over a week early for this one was kind of surprising. Yet again I suppose not. Her albums always leak. 

It’s adding an interesting dynamic to the thread though lol. ?

I think it’ll be really interesting to see people’s first time reactions who waited while those of us who have listened have had time to sit with the record. 

Also low key waiting/anticipating reading the  official reviews, even though I’m prepping myself for some biased bs. 

We will see though. 

Spoiler

I've been a wreck over White Dress all day :xcry:

It takes me back to being 19, in my first serious relationship & working night shifts at a restaurant.

Breezing through my freshman year of college. Things were so simple and easy.

It made me feel like a god. Like I was better off. :trisha:

The way she manages to capture these feelings, I'm in awe :wowcry: Definitely one of her better openers.

5 minutes ago, sweetie said:
  Hide contents

It takes me back to being 19, in my first serious relationship & working night shifts at a restaurant.

The way she manages to capture these feelings, I'm in awe :wowcry: Definitely one of her better openers.

:crying5:aww

5 minutes ago, sweetie said:
  Hide contents

:wowcry: It's destroying me every time I listen. And Yosemite makes me feel better and accept that my Summer youth years are numbered, but that's okay, because some things never change, like feeling mentally young.:trisha: 

Spoiler

We did it for fun, we did it for free
When I was young till eternity
I'll do it for the right reasons
Withstanding all the time, changes, and seasons

:crying2:

Yosemite is literally her most calm and peaceful song 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Spoiler

I’m glad I got to hear the album without having heard WD before. It made the song even more impactful, with the rest of the songs we knew nothing about. It was a good choice, to not have teased so many songs this time around.

Spoiler

Now that we heard the album... LMLYLAW was a weird choice for a single. The title track made more sense. But WD as a single is weird?!? It’s a magnificent track, but a single? TJF makes more sense, obviously. Other than that, I don’t know what other track could be one.