Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I love the standard cover because it's almost begging you to hate it. It's weirdly camp and definitely serving '50s housewife realness. Seeing people meltdown on IG about it regarding ~diversity~ also had me laughing for days. Lana being as inarticulate as ever in her response did not help, but... it's a mood.

And the vape in White Dress is one of the highlights of the song. It's almost disorienting when you first hear it.

8 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I love the standard cover because it's almost begging you to hate it. It's weirdly camp and definitely serving '50s housewife realness. Seeing people meltdown on IG about it regarding ~diversity~ also had me laughing for days. Lana being as inarticulate as ever in her response did not help, but... it's a mood.

And the vape in White Dress is one of the highlights of the song. It's almost disorienting when you first hear it. 

Spoiler

A vape??? GURL PLS SPOILERS I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO WHITE DRESS YET :crying5:

Gangster Nancy Sinatra
"And I want revenge"

Just now, CyberCherry said:

A vape??? GURL PLS SPOILERS I HAVEN'T LISTENED TO WHITE DRESS YET :crying5:

Don't worry babe, I've listened to the song tons of times and  still haven't heard that damn vape.

tbh I don't even know what a vape sounds like so I could literally mistake it for one of Jack's bongos or whataver and I would be like yaaaaas production!

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

10 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Reveal hidden contents

tbh I don't even know what a vape sounds like so I could literally mistake it for one of Jack's bongos or whataver and I would be like yaaaaas production!

Spoiler

Lmao same I would have had no idea that was a vape if it wasn't for here, I thought it was just a fun little production detail and I love it LOL

2 hours ago, GetFree said:

Actually if I didn’t know what COCC was and I saw it written in the sky I’d be pretty concerned…. maybe it has to do with not inciting possible public panic? lol

Nah most of polish people don’t even know English and it’s actually a small quick promo that’s supposed to be photographed by actual fans that’s it

37 minutes ago, Lentilus said:

Listen, I'm with you

I never had a problem with the cover. I see Lana smiling being all happy in the moment. And it was captured. I think the cover is pure sweetness and love. :kiss3:

Drag me ladies. 

yes exactly, it feels very genuine

I actually hate the standard cover more than I initially did upon reveal, I tried to like it, but after listening to the album, I feel like it really misrepresents the album. Either of the alternate covers would have fit so much better with the lyrics and imagery

PSUIew0.gif

3 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:
  Hide contents

Who’s the man that has her named tattooed that she’s singing about on NAWWAL? 

That YouTube clip when she autographed that guy’s arm and he had it tattooed, she was like no you fucking didn’t...

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

That YouTube clip when she autographed that guy’s arm and he had it tattooed, she was like no you fucking didn’t...

wasnt it just a fan? i think she is singing about her lover or something :awkney:

lana-del-rey-arcadia.gif

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

win edwards ? :air:

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I don’t think so... :horror2:

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me