Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

it would be great if the aesthetic was similar to this style from the 2019 billboard shoot (not outfit wise, but the atmosphere and environment)

Lana-Del-Rey-bb20-2019-feat-billboard-fc

Yesss! Just realised how good this photo is. Simple but really captivating!

giphy.gif

i need this to be the album cover

she needs 2 b wearin a mask tho lmfao

Love Single cover TEA

Please can the cover just be a large floating Lana head out the back of an airplane over a country club like the Love cover but worse

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

What’s going on, why’s NFR no longer on iTunes ?

Nobody knows for sure. It’s probably a glitch. Same happened with her albums (and Taylor’s) in the NFR pre-release era. We thought back then it was because NFR was coming lolll.

Idk anyone who would ever wear a latex cat suit to a country club

I can’t help but draw comparison from Honeymoon to COCC because of the aspect of leisure that both have.. idk I want honeymoon 2.0 so bad

Inb4 she’s standing in front of a golf cart

maybe no so linear but it's a nice standalone concept. yes to hm vibes 

That bitch could destroy pop culture easily

and she should  :icant:

1592147886-noel.png

Expect smtg like this. August 2020.

I've many questions.. 

UV/Honeymoon

1592147886-noel.png

Expect smtg like this. August 2020.

Ok. I’m keeping in mind this cover and the future backlash on Sept 4, to see if they check out. Sorry, buddy, but so many have played the « insider » card over the years that I don’t believe anyone anymore.

the cover is going to be Lana lounging on one of those long patio/beach chairs with her in a bikini and sunglasses, not looking towards the camera, with a cigarette in her hand and an ashtray on a circular table by her left side. she's at the country club outdoor pool (just realized she's never had an album cover where she wasn't outside, save AKA) and it gives off an air of hanging with the dirty elites and not caring. there will be no chemtrails. 

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

Ok. I’m keeping in mind this cover and the future backlash on Sept 4, to see if they check out. Sorry, buddy, but so many have played the « insider » card over the years that I don’t believe anyone anymore.

hmm.. same. Idk about u, but i'm already looking for similarities w her other stuff, like, maybe just the center standing pose, the arms are new and I kinda like the strange cradling effect it has. 'front of a city on top of a building. planes might b too literal, gives off American, as in culture vibes. light source at the left, from the glow of the plane bellies. idk why there's gotta be a plane going up her head 'less it was figurative, but it just looks like an awkward oversized hairpin that managed to lopside.. 

planes like the cartoon effect that's been going 'round, and similar to the nfr vid? maybe.. 

the cover is going to be Lana lounging on one of those long patio/beach chairs with her in a bikini and sunglasses, not looking towards the camera, with a cigarette in her hand and an ashtray on a circular table by her left side. she's at the country club outdoor pool (just realized she's never had an album cover where she wasn't outside, save AKA) and it gives off an air of hanging with the dirty elites and not caring. there will be no chemtrails. 

r u thinking of SoC video vibes too? 

UV/Honeymoon

i hope it's this good

Lana Del Rey Honeymoon GIF

r u thinking of SoC video vibes too? 

no, i can't yet describe the color theme, but what i'm thinking of isn't something she's really done before. maybe the closest visuals i can think of are the honeymoon album cover and the honeymoon short unofficial mv. also her hair will be lighter

no, i can't yet describe the color theme, but what i'm thinking of isn't something she's really done before. maybe the closest visuals i can think of are the honeymoon album cover and the honeymoon short unofficial mv. also her hair will be lighter

mm no that's cool. Aside from SoC I immediately thought of the SS photos of her w/ her white outfit on the lounge chair/ paradise cover vibes. personally thinking it's gonna have some kind of green in it, which is vague, but alluding to maybe the green in nature n other things. always a yes for hm, n lighter hair'd be a nice touch 

UV/Honeymoon

mm no that's cool. Aside from SoC I immediately thought of the SS photos of her w/ her white outfit on the lounge chair/ paradise cover vibes. personally thinking it's gonna have some kind of green in it, which is vague, but alluding to maybe the green in nature n other things. always a yes for hm, n lighter hair'd be a nice touch 

i don't think it will be as bright as that lounge chair photo with her in the skirt, or at least i hope it isn't. i want something that isn't too pop-looking like BTD or NFR