Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

It literally says Cheatrails...and has a pentagram in the sky

this is the same team that published the BTD booklet with the wrong lyrics lmao

8nl2OpX.png

if she were to put an unreleased on COCC it should be Pawnshop blues

*Life Is Beautiful

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I've only heard and read a few of the poems so far and I'm already satiated, like my brain is overflowing with emotion, inspiration and a bit of sjhdksgsfjg. I wouldn't even mind if this album is moved further into the future (not that I'm hoping for that). I'm just so happy, and soon, this album will be the cherry on top/final bullet :cuteface:

the fact that we'll be getting three projects/albums in the span of about seven months is so awesome and also a little crazy, we're blessed, honestly.

as long as she sticks to the march release of iron gates

b0f7454bfdf51c714ff15397c7039290ee13dd98.gifv  1934eb52b983d677f8e845ced8d24c81c668c26f.gifv  a9ea5d92d62c706ba0d7db931e3cbe74d86e7998.gifv

y o u r  h o t , h o t  w e a t h e r  i n   t h e  s u m m e r  . . .

Gotta admit, 'Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass' has raised my expectations for 'COCC' to ungodly proportions. I completely disregarded Jack's input on 'NFR' and I still very much stand by my so called unpopular 'NFR' opinions. But on 'Violet' there's this sort of "weird" Lana vibe that I really dig and I have digged in her previous albums, which was unfortunately absent on 'NFR'.

I hope this also translates to 'COCC' this could legit be her best album if they keep up with this type of intricacy and details sonically speaking, production wise and doesn't follow the same kinda middle-of-the-road path 'NFR' went down.

The fact that the guy who compared LMLYLAW to fine China believed that fake ass cover was real makes my faith in him completely disappear.........

a lot of people have confirmed that they are definitely reliable so i trust the tea on LMLYLAW but i do think its odd they thought that was the real cover :toofunny:

I think the insider has no clue what the album cover looks like...he found the cover, you talked about above, on a website called 'Sanity' if I remember correctly. I guess they used a fan made cover as a placeholder. They also say that the release date is December 31th which is also a placeholder. I think we talked about it already in this thread but I'm not sure. During the NFR! era some stores used a fake cover as a placeholder as well

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: