Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) Γ—
Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

This thread had already reached its 500th page like three days ago, we're well on our way to 600, but we still don't know nothing about nothing.

With each era, we outdoΒ ourselves with a level of delusion that knows no equal andΒ I love it.Β :flutter:

2 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

At a certain point I just think jesus christ stop whining, that's all lol

I mean, Lana is one of my all time favs for almost 10 years and obviously I'm a super fan because I'm here. I'll always be super excited for new music and look foward to new releases because I think no one is doing what she does and no one touches my heart with singing and composing like she does

My moon is pisces, I just like to dramatize lol,Β but I'm really not not living my life if she's not putting out new music, I'm just having fun here and joking with the girlies

I do need a therapist tho, life is insane rn and not a single good thing happened to me or to people around me this year

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

8 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I mean, Lana is one of my all time favs for almost 10 years and obviously I'm a super fan because I'm here. I'll always be super excited for new music and look foward to new releases because I think no one is doing what she does and no one touches my heart with singing and composing like she does

My moon is pisces, I just like to dramatize lol,Β but I'm really not not living my life if she's not putting out new music, I'm just having fun here and joking with the girlies

I do need a therapist tho, life is insane rn and not a single good thing happened to me or to people around me this year

She's my favourite too and I feel the same but people should stop letting themselves get so invested in an upcoming release that their whole life consists of just waiting lmao. I'm here too but I'm not on the edge of my seat waiting for Lana to "do something", and it won';t be a massive deal if the album doesn't come in September. I almost don't care.

I don't believe in star signs meaning anything about a person, I always thought that was a bit too self-important to be realistic. We aren't that important to the universe lol. People only want to matter because they feel pain.

I don't think the Coronavirus has made the world itself worse tbh, it was shit before and it'll be shit after... not to be depressing or anything :toofunny: It's def affected others more than me though, I don't even keep up with the news on it. I got bored of hearing about it within a month and I just switched off. I don't go outside anyway. I don't feel a part of the world like that, it pretty much feels like nothing has anything to do with me lol. When it comes down to it idc if I die so it was never really a threat, I just wished the best for other people.

Can Lana post now?

Starting to feel like a clown for saying she was going to announce something

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

Can Lana post now?

she will post late at night when we're already feeling defeated and devasted from waiting the whole dayΒ :smokes2:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

7 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

the way we keep losing...Β GRETCHEN.gif

Living up to your username.Β :sluttybunny:

1 minute ago, Doin Time said:

2 more weeks...

Β 

GRETCHEN.gif

Wtf omg there’s literally 2 weeks left. It’s not gonna happen is it...see y’all in March 2021Β 

giphy.gif

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

only TWO WEEKS? that's so closeΒ :excited:Β time really does fly by, it feelsΒ like it was just yesterday when everyone was manifesting an august 5th pre-order.

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✡ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

The lana.lnk.to links haven'tΒ come up anything

Any new material from COCC hasn't show up on radio play platforms

Shazam still hasn't recognised TJFΒ 

Also I'm still not 100% convinced this ATRL inside has any legitimate tea and is probably messing with us because let's face it, were the easiest fandom to fool

Β 

β™‘Β Β standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heavenΒ β™‘

An album doesn’t have to be uploaded to streaming services/queued up in its system long before its release - one day prior will do just fine! :)Β so I think the album will just be released digitally on the 4th/5th and then physical releases will probably come in October/November, assuming vinyl production started last month/this month.Β 

I think the reason why we have no snippets/CD/cassette rips this close to the release date (unlike NFR) is because they aren’t in circulation yet, and any digital formats probably haven’t beenΒ uploaded by her team, so that’s why we don’t have a sampler yet!Β 
Β 

Β 

2 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Can't wait for her daily instagram post about her fave mailman or starbuck's barista

Ok but if we weren't waiting for album news rn these posts wouldΒ be so cute like she's just sharing little tidbits of her life and the people she likes with us, it's literally so wholesome lol

patrick being a little slutty and fun

Β