Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

This is some mandela effect shit, im seeing this for the first time yet i stalk her source code every day and never noticed this one and ppl saying they already saw this in july??

No the pre order part definitely wasn't there before, it just said her upcoming album.. we only assumed of the pre order because of speculation around the dates which said the 4th of august written by user lanadelrey, and the java thingy, i think people are getting confused

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

36 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Because females can sing better with such emotion and power

consider the fact that some of the best albums released this year aren’t even on that list. fetch the bolt cutters, cape god, how i’m feeling now and a range of others.

love or hate the women or music in that post, compare them all you want - but damn, women in music are so talented and powerful. for the past two or so years i would argue women in popular music have been running shit and only up themselves time after time. they really run the industry. no man could have the impact in the music industry that woman have had.

gays really won this year. and we’re still yet to see some amazing albums. 

edit: just realised i used the wrong version of woman/women literally every time. just ur local dumb bitch.

3 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

Because females can sing better with such emotion and power

Yet they’re kept to higher standards than their male peers who can get away doing the bare minimum... this society I swear...

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

No the pre order part definitely wasn't there before, it just said her upcoming album.. we only assumed of the pre order because of speculation around the dates which said the 4th of august written by user lanadelrey, and the java thingy, i think people are getting confused

Somebody quoted this with part about preorder and it was post from 9th july

4 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Yet they’re kept to higher standards than their male peers who can get away doing the bare minimum... this society I swear...

spill. 

I've always loved female singers, they deserve so much recognition and deserve more recognition 

If she's a serial killer then whats the worst that could happen to a fandom who's already hurt 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

If she's a serial killer then whats the worst that could happen to a fandom who's already hurt 

If she's as bad as they say then I guess we're cursed Looking into her cocc, I think we're already hurt

Mmeow~

31 minutes ago, electra said:

consider the fact that some of the best albums released this year aren’t even on that list. fetch the bolt cutters, cape god, how i’m feeling now and a range of others.

love or hate the woman or music in that post, compare them all you want - but damn, woman in music are so talented and powerful. for the past two or so years i would argue woman in popular music have been running shit and only up themselves time after time. they really run the industry. no man could have the impact in the music industry that woman have had.

gays really won this year. and we’re still yet to see some amazing albums. 

women have always ran the music industry, society just fails to recognize that. Men have good voices too but not compared to women who have fantastic voices. 

Nicki, Cardi, Kehlani, Jorja, Doja, Lana, Marina, Ari, Taylor, Selena, Dua, Summer Walker, Iggy, Charli and so many other women have been running the game for so many years in this modern age.

30 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

spill. 

I've always loved female singers, they deserve so much recognition and deserve more recognition 

women are amazing in every job field, especially music. their work is so personal and beautiful, empowering, grand, and their works are like their children so they're all mothers of some sort :) i think that's beautiful and i love every woman in the music industry, especially lana, taylor, lorde, marina and melanie. they're just so special and need to be protected at all costs.

anyway back to cocc. preorder next week or 2 days before the release date :smile4:

17 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

women are amazing in every job field, especially music. their work is so personal and beautiful, empowering, grand, and their works are like their children so they're all mothers of some sort :) i think that's beautiful and i love every woman in the music industry, especially lana, taylor, lorde, marina and melanie. they're just so special and need to be protected at all costs.

anyway back to cocc. preorder next week or 2 days before the release date :smile4:

HOW COULD I FORGET LORDE omg especially since I'm a kiwi too and grew up like 20 minutes around the corner from her omlllll.

manifesting a melodrama sound to some of the songs on cocc

9 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

HOW COULD I FORGET LORDE omg especially since I'm a kiwi too and grew up like 20 minutes around the corner from her omlllll.

No. Melodrama is overrated.

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

I need another Green Light omg

NO. :twirls:

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

I' ve already said this and I'll say it again, I feel like COCC will be in the vein of Melodrama, sonically... I feel like Jackoff is going to be more in charge than on NFR where Lana's influence is stronger! I expect a poppier sound from it  :dance:

OT: I'd love to visit NZ one day, it's on my bucket list for sure :wub:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

I' ve already said this and I'll say it again, I feel like COCC will be in the vein of Melodrama, sonically... I feel like Jackoff is going to be more in charge than on NFR where Lana's influence is stronger! I expect a poppier sound from it  :dance:

Just waiting for the what-about-men warriors to turn up ... :illumilana2:

If anyone wishes to take up that role, please @ me so I can fight you and you can lose miserably. Thanks. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

Well maybe it won't be THAT poppy, knowing Lana ahah 

I don't know, maybe a production similar to Habits by Tove Lo, since she was jamming to its remix in the car post? Was she inting at something? Probably not, but still  :mj2:

Lanarat.png

10 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Well maybe it won't be THAT poppy, knowing Lana ahah 

I don't know, maybe a production similar to Habits by Tove Lo, since she was jamming to its remix in the car post? Was she inting at something? Probably not, but still  :mj2:

Maybe Hippie Sabotage are co-producing the album?

personally, I’d be here for that absolutely! they have some subtler indie songs 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

17 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

it definitely will be in the vein of Melodrama. 

NZ is the best you'll love it when you get to go. I live in Australia now but I begin to miss nz more and more everyday.