Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

On 8/22/2020 at 6:57 PM, lamms said:

the way i always get my hopes high for some infos, when i see the notification

OYnOMBc.png

She usually doesn’t post anything relevant on weekend that I can recall, album-wise. But this is something else, after the trainer and the Costco pic. 

Just here to say that the era feels underwhelming to me and very little has managed to ignite some excitement in me, it’s two weeks left and it doesn’t seem that she’s planning on doing anything anytime soon and just drop the album, which is fine I guess, it’d be her version of a “surprise” release but... :noparty: I dunno, I’ve barely even checked this thread and I’m usually super active in the pre-threads, I feel like I’m missing out on something but I know I’m not, I just... :noparty:

:sadcore3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Let's see where we are at.

A.) She really is having a breakdown. She looked in the mirror and her brain said, "You are Lana Del Rey, you can post anything  you want".

B.) She is trolling or playing just out of boredom like the rest of us.

C.) This is part of a well thought out coordinated promotion for the upcoming release. :usrs:

You decide.

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

A.) She really is having a breakdown. She looked in the mirror and her brain said, "You are Lana Del Rey, you can post anything  you want".

C.) This is part of a well thought out coordinated promotion for the upcoming release. :usrs:

You decide.

i vote B & C

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, FredRed said:

You decide.

I wouldn’t call it well thought if we don’t get it and she just makes us frustrated. :noparty:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

3 minutes ago, FredRed said:

You decide.

I mean she is Lana Del Rey n can post whatever she wants. this is random, but can be trolling either way, she's been talking about feminism since the end of May. Pat I'd like to solve the puzzle, d. all of the above edit: oh fuck w/o the breakdown bc what do i know

UV/Honeymoon

8 minutes ago, FredRed said:

You decide.

all of the above :agree:

1 minute ago, vodkaa said:

I mean she is Lana Del Rey n can post whatever she wants. this is random, but can be trolling either way, she's been talking about feminism since the end of May. Pat I'd like to solve the puzzle, d. all of the above 

Good point

For the next era, I want a proper roll out, please. No leaked material months in advance to force her to release stuff earlier than planned, no teasing of songs going on endlessly, no hints of an album coming out on a date and then just remaining silent... I just want it to be done professionally, three eras with messiness is too much. :sadcore6:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

9 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Just here to say that the era feels underwhelming to me and very little has managed to ignite some excitement in me, it’s two weeks left and it doesn’t seem that she’s planning on doing anything anytime soon and just drop the album, which is fine I guess, it’d be her version of a “surprise” release but... :noparty: I dunno, I’ve barely even checked this thread and I’m usually super active in the pre-threads, I feel like I’m missing out on something but I know I’m not, I just... :noparty:

:sadcore3:

I saw your timeline blogs and honestly am really sad that the COtCC one is pretty much emtpy. and tbh this whole thread has some cool edits and concepts, but otherwise it's a collection of bad gifs and jokes :awkney: so don't feel too bad, you're not missing much, like everyone else. see it this way: there is still the post release thread, where we'll be celebrating the aoty

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

1 minute ago, Clampigirl said:

For the next era, I want a proper roll out, please. No leaked material months in advance to force her to release stuff earlier than planned, no teasing of songs going on endlessly, no hints of an album coming out on a date and then just remaining silent... I just want it to be done professionally, three eras with messiness is too much. :sadcore6:

Legit the last time we had that was for Honeymoon. :crossed:

Just now, lamms said:

I saw your timeline blogs and honestly am really sad that the COtCC one is pretty much emtpy. and tbh this whole thread has some cool edits and concepts, but otherwise it's a collection of bad gifs and jokes :awkney: so don't feel too bad, you're not missing much, like everyone else. see it this way: there is still the post release thread, where we'll be celebrating aoty

Man, I really hope we’ll celebrate AOY but I have doubts for some reason! I don’t know why because I have no reason to worry!! Maybe it’s just the overall lack of excitement that makes me think the album won’t be any good. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

it'll be kind of sad if there's nothing to go along with COCC like imagine it's her best album sonically and lyrically but with minimal visuals and no interviews or anything besides an album photoshoot and knowing chuck it'll be 3 pics in the same setting and outfit  :smh:

i love you, but you don't understand me.

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Man, I really hope we’ll celebrate AOY but I have doubts for some reason! I don’t know why because I have no reason to worry!! Maybe it’s just the overall lack of excitement that makes me think the album won’t be any good. :poordat:

Going in with no expectations can sometimes be the best. The way I see it, it’s her we’re talking about : she never released a bad album. Some were better, some were excellent, but each one has some unforgettable songs. I can’t see why Chemtrails would be different, although everyone is free to enjoy an album or not lol 

1 minute ago, CocainePrincess said:

it'll be kind of sad if there's nothing to go along with COCC like imagine it's her best album sonically and lyrically but with minimal visuals and no interviews or anything besides an album photoshoot and knowing chuck it'll be 3 pics in the same setting and outfit  :smh:

My expectations for visual for this era are at pretty much zero, because of the pandemic. Give me an ok cover and maybe one cute video and I’ll call it a day. 

at this point, i don't care if it's delayed (tbh we all know it is). all i'm asking for is good material, an album so good it would make up for the flop that is this era so far.. it would be a huge slap in the face if we went through all of this for a l+f or a k-12