Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Has anyone tried contacting the WhatsOn site that posted the review? Maybe they can confirm if they heard the album and know anything about the date.

Let's all contact it

5 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Maybe the publication’s admin can get us in touch with the author too, through a work-email or something! :) 

True.

I did message their instagram page asking, as well as the author of the article seeing if he had any idea

35 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Oh that's definitely interesting! Could be that she made a typo and just missed the 2 in 25 and just figured that the mistake would be corrected when she formally announced it!

The 25th is a Friday!

6 minutes ago, iiPanda said:

lol there's no way she wrote september 5th by mistake.

might we add she said it in the video. she didnt write it - if I remember correctly. that whole section of the year is a blur from her Question for the culture era

5 minutes ago, spencertmartin said:

might we add she said it in the video. she didnt write it - if I remember correctly. that whole section of the year is a blur from her Question for the culture era

She wrote it. On the 2nd page of her may 21 post. It's still up

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Maybe I'm hallucinating but I recall her saying in an interview circa 2017 that LFL took her 3 months (possibly longer?) to master. She said she's really fussy about it, and that she went back and re-mastered because she wasn't happy with it. 

Maybe it's a similar situation with COCC? 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Maybe I'm hallucinating but I recall her saying in an interview circa 2017 that LFL took her 3 months (possibly longer?) to master. She said she's really fussy about it, and that she went back and re-mastered because she wasn't happy with it. 

Maybe it's a similar situation with COCC? 

I think she actually added some songs like change at the end, and that’s why it got delayed! 

ok wait a damn minute, i remember nicki saying she was tweaking her 2018 album Queen up until its release. And other artists I've heard say they were working on it until right before it came out, i think we could still get a sept 5th release

1 hour ago, Electric Body said:

She wrote it. On the 2nd page of her may 21 post. It's still up

omg thank you!! I literally dont remember her writing that bit AHHHHH

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Has anyone tried contacting the WhatsOn site that posted the review? Maybe they can confirm if they heard the album and know anything about the date.

Someone here reached out to the review writer on Facebook. I quote-RT:ed their tweet about the review saying it was really weird. I don’t think they’ll say anything, they have only 3000 followers on Twitter and seem to be publishing free magazines which can be picked up at collages and universities in the UK. They have definitely not heard the album, especially not if Ed says the review is fake and the albums isn’t done yet.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png