Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

13 minutes ago, AsDangerousAsHope said:

I will never stop believing someday we will hear Yosemite and Roses bloom for you. If it’s wrong I don’t wanna be right 

They will leak in the next album roll out 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

6 minutes ago, Cacciatore said:

Oh wow are you guys still stuck with Hey Baby Blue and that other country song I don't even remember the name? Let it go already :scoff:

You better like them because this is how COCC will sound like :creepna3:

Mmeow~

3 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

I see the delulu girls are convincing themselves the album is out now... they might have a point whats the use in being sane if it means having to deal with this

Wdym? The album is really out! I'm streaming it right now in the ballroom of my mind across the county line

You do realize tho that we got exclusive fan info from her. Like no one knows sheridan (in terms of celebrity), check the likes, check his profile. 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Top Secret Info

Supposedly the COCC Album is going to be chalk full of conspiracy theory references. 
Topics that are addressed in the album are going to be extremely bold and controversial which will make her Ultraviolence album feel super tame comparatively. It may even get her into a lot of trouble for exposing the real truth behind the Hollyweird facade Ala *Criminals Run The World* + *Whoa Haters, Fakers, Mass-Manipulators
Don't Know What You're Tryin' To Prove*. 
Lana is going to pull the curtain and let the world know what life really is like in the Hollyweird Ring.
Unreleased Songs that give an idea of her COCC Album conceptually are :

1. Criminals Run The World 
2. Hit And Run
3. Noir
4. Making Out
5. Put Me In A Movie 
6. Children Of The Bad Revolution 
7. Driving In Cars With Boys 
8. Butterflies 2

7 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

LB members pretending to be surprised when COCC is released on September 5 cause we never doubted it for a second:

4MJE.gif tenor.gif

Festive energy :flutter:

8 minutes ago, veinsineon said:

Can’t believe we were all so silly and didn’t realize COTCC has been out for WEEKS on Tidal. Wow this is her best album. Yosemite is a career highlight.

TekBUGj.gif

200.gif

YAAAS! Question For The Culture and I'm Not Not A Feminist tracks SNAP tumblr_om97fzqG4M1swazh0o4_250.gif