Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I swear the FBI agent in charge of monitoring my computer must think I'm a conspiracy theorist with all the times I've looked for "Chemtrails" on Google :candy:

Lanarat.png

Ladies and gays, a tragedy, made by me: :krylie:

Spoiler

Lana finding out we found out about her secret album plan:

Lana talking to the hairstylist about why he teased her very secret album plan:

Lana later going online to punish the girls and gays by delaying the album, because we found out about her secret album plan:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

Maybe the hair stylist is doing her hair for VMAs on 30th August and pulling the rabbit out of the hat can also mean Lana has a secret performance in VMA? A guy can dream! *sigh*

WE GETTIN THE FIRST TASTE OF COCC IN 3 DAYS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS LANA WORK THE HOUSE DOWN BOOTS WITH THE FUR MAWMA OKURRRRRRRRRRR *TONGUE POP* *DEATH DROP* *MANIFESTS*

6SUXaNH.gif6SUXaNH.gif6SUXaNH.gif6SUXaNH.gif

Sheridan got the numbers wrong. Nothing is coming on Saturday. Lana is just a secret performer at the VMAs. She's going to perform Doin' Time, then lose to 21 pilots. Then she'll reveal that because of 21 pilots she's delaying cocc twenty-one months and never performing on live tv again.

3 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Sheridan got the numbers wrong. Nothing is coming on Saturday. Lana is just a secret performer at the VMAs. She's going to perform Doin' Time, then lose to 21 pilots. Then she'll reveal that because of 21 pilots she's delaying cocc twenty-one months and never performing on live tv again.

WAIT WHY DOES THIS MAKE SENSE NOO

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

So is it coming on Friday or Saturday? Im confused

Album announcement today

Beats1 interview with Zane Lowe + Lead single premiere tomorrow

Lead single + Preorder Friday

Album Trailer Saturday

VMAs performance Sunday

Lead single music video Monday

Superbowl 2021 Halftime Show announcement Tuesday

September Vogue issue + Cover announcement Wednesday

Cryptic unrelated Instagram post Thursday

Album Friday

Next album snippet Saturday

Spoiler

Then we wake up :mj2:

Lanarat.png

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Album announcement today

Lead single + Preorder Friday

Album Trailer Saturday

VMAs performance Sunday

Lead single music video Monday

Superbowl 2021 Halftime Show announcement Tuesday

September Vogue issue + Cover announcement Wednesday

Wig rest on Thursday

Album Friday

WE'RE GETTING A SERVING EVERY DAY!! THE WAY WE WON AND ARE STILL WINNING :trisha:

patrick being a little slutty and fun

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:

Maybe the hair stylist is doing her hair for VMAs on 30th August and pulling the rabbit out of the hat can also mean Lana has a secret performance in VMA? A guy can dream! *sigh*

Wait, what if she's just attending to get the Best Alternative award?

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

So is it coming on Friday or Saturday? Im confused

Friday AND Saturday

No seriously I think the confusion lies with the "3 days, 4 midnights" comment which would mean like ... 00:00am Saturday?

However, I'm Australian and I'm ahead, so I might have that wrong. I need an American.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Friday AND Saturday

No seriously I think the confusion lies with the "3 days, 4 midnights" comment which would mean like ... 00:00am Saturday?

However, I'm Australian and I'm ahead, so I might have that wrong. I need an American.

Exactly what I was thinking

He tagged this photographer 

Hilary Walsh is an American photographer based in Los Angeles, she photographed Lana Del Rey during March, 2017, for Grazia magazine.

why we are still thinking it’s an album related? i mean is that possible she’d ignore neil or chuck or nicole and let a photographer who shot her for a magazine before to do the album cover? i think it’s an interview and she will announce everything officially on that magazine and that’s all

:smile3:

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

Hilary Walsh is an American photographer based in Los Angeles, she photographed Lana Del Rey during March, 2017, for Grazia magazine.

why we are still thinking it’s an album related? i mean is that possible she’d ignore neil or chuck or nicole and let a photographer who shot her for a magazine before to do the album cover? i think it’s an interview and she will announce everything officially on that magazine and that’s all

he tagged this photographer because she took the grazia picture he posted, it's like a heads up to her so she won't be mad about him posting her pictures without credits. BUUUUUT i agree it must be a magazine

1 minute ago, UltraviolenceBaby said:

I think he tagged her just because she shot the photo he posted and wanted to give her credit... but he could be referring to a magazine cover/editorial nonetheless! I guess we just have to wait and see :mj2:

Lanarat.png

Definitely on the train that something, who knows what, is gonna happen this weekend. HOWEVER, I did just remember that Zella Day has her EP drop on Friday and it would be real weird for Lana to steal that thunder. On the flipside though, Zella has basically already released all but one song from that ep so maybe she won't care if her Glamorous friend makes some money too :)