Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

1 hour ago, Doll Harlow said:

What are the chances of COCC actually coming at this point? I want to be hopeful but this is looking kind of... iffy.

Honestly idk what to think. 

I don't think Ed lied because he could've just as easily left me on seen or answered "no" - he didn't need to add the bit about the album not being finished. That doesn't mean that she can't finish it between now and September 5, though, so it =/= a delay. 

Sheridan must know to keep quiet - he works with artists all the time, so that's also questionable. I just don't think he's that daft. She either gave him permission to post that, which is odd af, or he's talking about something innocuous like seeing her for another shoot, imo. 

So idk. 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

30 minutes ago, HighbytheSea said:

Im supremely jealous of you,, but absolutely theatre family sticks together. Also Precisely one of the main factors as to why i need miss Del Rey to come through. My one passion was shut down, and my other passion is  currently Trolling us so hard id swear we were in Central Park (idk if ppl will get this reference lol). But I love it and can't wait for what's about to be delivered to us.

Theater fam are the superior. I'm sure in America itd be cool to work in theatre. Lana is the only one who's been keeping me sane even when shes drip feeding us but I'm so excited ! I was off work for 4 months and we reopened in July so I was super happy, and now cocc I'm so happy even more!

it definitely is weird he posted this; considering she is VERY PRIVATE and the longtime ppl like Pammy and the dancers have never revealed information (to my knowledge) so surely she gave him approval to give a little tease? or maybe she won't work with him again lol

Maybe she's going to do a live stream (performance?) on Saturday and he's doing her hair? Could also tie in with Jack's tweets ... because he'd probably be there for any kind of live performance.

Just woke up to what seems to be great news, I’m so excited to see what’s gonna happen :flutter:

I’m hoping for an album cover and a tracklist reveal. If she releases a song, I won’t be listening, since the album will come out a few days later

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 minute ago, VeniceBambi said:

Wait so are we getting something album related this saturday then possibly the actual album next saturday? 

Maybe.

Or maybe she's delayed the album because people said that TJF sounded like Cinnamon and she thinks Cinnamon is a bad song so logically she'd think TJF is a bad song.

And that's why the snippet was deleted and Ed said the album isn't finished. :oopna2:

On 8/26/2020 at 3:30 AM, Fart Deco said:

If this turns out to be a magazine cover or a violet related editorial I suggest to revoke his gay card and lock him up.

1-FC93-EAB-566-F-4600-A573-1736-DFC476-F

This is exactly what is going to be.

First we got the location - then we got the Monica Bellucci post and comment (which was connected to a whole ass interview she did back in the day) - now we got the post with the hashtag #poet 

I don’t see why everyone is setting themselves up for disappointment. 
It’s going to be an interview about Violet + photoshoot. 

7 hours ago, World At War said:

three days and four midnights have passed. you get online and there's a new video on lana's channel - no title. you press play. 

"sylvia..."

:lmao: omg i actually laughed out loud

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky

13 minutes ago, Tomboboy2#0 said:

This is exactly what is going to be.

First we got the location - then we got the Monica Bellucci post and comment (which was connected to a whole ass interview she did back in the day) - now we got the post with the hashtag #poet 

I don’t see why everyone is setting themselves up for disappointment. 
It’s going to be an interview about Violet + photoshoot. 

Yeah I’m pretty cautious tbh...

Anyways, I’m still campaigning for a preorder today... so, get in girls, we’re going manifesting!

Yaaaaaas the way we always WIN in the end yup yup

9-B901284-5192-4471-99-C6-9-ABF6-D81-B38

Lanarat.png

I had a dream that i went on lanaboards and everyone was talking how pretty the album cover is and that lana looks amazing in that dress so i woke up in the middle of the night n ran to my phone  :toofunny: at least we got something from the hair guy