Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

I don’t think you’d count a midnight if it was releasing at midnight, you’d just count the days. So it’s probably releasing during the day, not at midnight? So a TV/radio premier or something? Or she could just be featuring on a late night show. Is there any Saturday shows that have a surprise guest or anything similar?

However, the emojis kind of suggest ‘surprise track’ - rabbit out of a hat for surprise and literal tracks for track 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

did anyone notice the chemtrailsoverthecountryclub hashtag on sheridan's story:excited:also he posted the "there's something in the wind..." part of change and the thing in the wind is the album wbk:oprah:

6 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

did anyone notice the chemtrailsoverthecountryclub hashtag on sheridan's story:excited:also he posted the "there's something in the wind..." part of change and the thing in the wind is the album wbk:oprah:

No this does not show when I look. Only seen this on twitter...so assumed it was fake.  Can anyone verify this as real?

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No this does not show when I look. Only seen this on twitter...so assumed it was fake.  Can anyone verify this as real?

It’s in the left bottom corner in black text. A couple pages back people were discussing the tags already

http://lanaboards.com/topic/11503-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-pre-release-thread-out-september-5th-2020/?do=findComment&comment=952402

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

Again, that pic is b & w ... I'm predicting a b & w cover. Maybe one or two elements in colour.

I think the whole COCC concept is somehow going to be linked to the Wizard of Oz, which is in b & w when Dorothy's in Kansas, and in colour when she arrives in Oz.

Maybe like the midwest = her Kansas, Hollywood = her Oz (because the wizard is behind the curtain pulling the strings ... the whole everything-is-not-as-it-seems idea)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, RormanNockwell said:

Again, that pic is b & w ... I'm predicting a b & w cover

I think the whole COCC concept is somehow going to be linked to the Wizard of Oz, which is in b & w when Dorothy's in Kansas, and in colour when she arrives in Oz.

Maybe like the midwest = her Kansas, Hollywood = her Oz (because the wizard is behind the curtain pulling the strings ... the whole everything-is-not-as-it-seems idea)

I was watching this one vid made for LiB the other day, w the film Pleasantville, lemme just post the vid. but basically, black and white, to some kind of colored transition/parts would be AMAZING. the symbolism 

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, vodkaa said:

I was watching this one vid made for LiB the other day, w the film Pleasantville, lemme just post the vid. but basically, black and white, to some kind of colored transition/parts would be AMAZING. the symbolism 

Yeah! I remember we kinda discussed this idea months ago (b & w cover with some elements in colour)

Also iirc there was like a smoke machine in the wizard's emerald castle? Maybe she will somehow link that idea to the chemtrails ... hmmm ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, RormanNockwell said:

Yeah! I remember we kinda discussed this idea months ago (b & w cover with some elements in colour)

Also iirc there was like a smoke machine in the wizard's emerald castle? Maybe she will somehow link that idea to the chemtrails ... hmmm ...

sorry wasn't me Rorman, and from the film I think so yeah.. were there any more Wiz of Oz clues tho? 

I kinda wanna know what UO'll come up w because explosion in the skies, reflecting off her eye, hand up blocking the sun, still campaigning that. 

UV/Honeymoon