Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

42 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I bet this is what she meant when she said surprise release last year...give us a date but then release it a week early - and that’s why there’s been no news and why Ed couldn’t answer @RormanNockwell when they asked about the album coming in September. And that’s why she’s doing all this frequent posting now...code cracked? :brows:

Yup it's coming this Friday.

Mariah.gif

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

So if it’s going to be surprise-released, then I think the source code saying we can pre-order COTCC might mean this:

The album will be surprise dropped digitally and then once it’s available on streaming services/iTunes etc., physicals will be available for pre-order that will be shipped later. 

With the Violet vinyls right now, it says “pre-order” for a release of October 2nd, so I think that will be the case! 

Wait, I just realized she put the Honeymoon intro on her Complex post

Her next vanity project aka masterpiece is here, children :crai:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So if it’s going to be surprise-released, then I think the source code saying we can pre-order COTCC might mean this:

The album will be surprise dropped digitally and then once it’s available on streaming services/iTunes etc., physicals will be available for pre-order that will be shipped later. 

With the Violet vinyls right now, it says “pre-order” for a release of October 2nd, so I think that will be the case! 

You’re so clever! 

6 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

see what happens when you remain festive

62a59f83043e4914f8dbf099f898aaf7.jpg

it wouldn't be possible without your influence, king

:omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg::omg:

DYJRPfi.gif c5dd836305cb85b3253fce96ae00741c547fd6fd.gif SH8DzJM.gif
???????, ??? ??? ?? ?? ???? ?????

3 minutes ago, TheHardestWhite said:

OMG IVE ARRIVED YALL WE WON WE WON WE WON

idk how i feel about the song lyrics tho PLZ?

sounds like something my mum would hang in the living room

At first I felt the same! but considering her “question for the culture” post I think it makes sense, and I think it’s a smart approach