Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

okay but ya'll... i was watching the mv for mariah carey's auld lang syne earlier (where all of the firework mariah gifs came from!) and i spilled my ENTIRE box of cheez-its all over the floor so it's safe to say that chemtrails over the country club is COMING! it's confirmed!

the future belongs to those who see it tumblr_m96agaFooc1qln00mo10_250.gif

UV/Honeymoon

40 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

It's not midnight in my country yet, can someone check on Spotify if Zella's EP is already out in NZ/AU and if there's a Lana feat.?

I guess she'll go for a standard release so it must be already out in some places :raven:

I'm in NZ. No Lana collab.

Screen-Shot-2020-08-28-at-9-34-08-AM.png

It's not over :usrs:

edit: oops i'm serving

Internet_Explorer_9_icon.svg

nice cocc bro

54 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

it's just the truth... the album will be released just like those cheez-its were released from the box when i spilled them all over the floor :sass: :nails:

I hope they fell, cascaded in flowing abundance like a ravenous mouse's multigenerational dream bc that's how it should b 7dOer3u.gif

UV/Honeymoon

23 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

my airpods decided to stop working right before the lead single drop the universe doesn’t want me to succeed i don’t even have a mariah auld lang syne gif that fits this situation this is so sad anyways what color do y’all think the vinyl’s gonna be?

photo-19726.gif

my replacement pair coming on saturday just in time for the lead single/possibly the album this is the universe shining down on me yupp ready to enter the COCC era!

Top 30 Syne GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

lowquality1717981842993.jpg

1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

Lana feature concept art :makeup:

Screen-Shot-2020-08-28-at-9-43-51-AM.png

That would be pretty amazing, actually... I really like Purple Haze and it kinda suits Lana's voice too! :oprah3:

Lanarat.png

4 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

hola we got 20 more pages did anything happen 

Apparently the whole world of music stores and streaming services want to keep it a surprise but we cracked it. Don't trust Shanice, she's a rat. Stream COCC this Saturday or on Sept 5 yup yup!

6 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Apparently the whole world of music stores and streaming services want to keep it a surprise but we cracked it. Don't trust Shanice, she's a rat. Stream COCC this Saturday or on Sept 5 yup yup!

Shanice, who? I don’t know her

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland

8 minutes ago, SweetHenny said:

Look for the info on her between pages 674 and 680. I don't remember precisely lmao

Edit: page 676 :smile:

She knows nothing!!! 

It isn’t manifesting anymore. It’s actually happening 

still manifesting - soon happening*

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland