Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

But those were rappers too. That actor has nothing to do with Lana 

fair enough, i'm just saying it definitely does happen

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

1 minute ago, Mer Boy said:

That’s whack, Gaga released that album in the middle of a pandemic + BLM protests and no one batted an eye. Lana shouldn’t push her plans back just bc an actor died 30 minutes before her release. RIP ofc 

I'm not saying she should definitely push her plans back but if I were in her position, I would do it. It seems insensitive to me but we'll see what happens in 30 minutes 

27 minutes ago, stan wayamaya said:

everyone start preparing verbal abuse for the instagram comments of the hairdresser's post when nothing comes

17 minutes ago, TheSwaggerAndTheLips said:

If nothing comes I’ll have to beat this hairdresser person, im sorry 

27 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

less than an hour left, i already have my instagram comments ready 4 sheridan :clapback:

17 minutes ago, ArtDecoDelRey said:

i will be joining, but please, let's not spam these on his most recent post, which is about the death of chadwick boseman

can you all please not band together to threaten & harass Lana’s poor hairdresser if nothing happens, thank youuuuu x 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

can you all please not band together to threaten & harass Lana’s poor hairdresser if nothing happens, thank youuuuu x 

i was joking elle i’m sorry :biblio:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

i was just playing, i'm too cute to fight

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Also I don’t mean to be insensitive, but the actor didn’t die in a way that was shocking like some of the other examples listed—he wasn’t a victim of murder/brutality; he died peacefully with his family after a long battle with cancer. There’s no reason for a Lana release to be insensitive imo...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

10 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

That’s whack, Gaga released that album in the middle of a pandemic + BLM protests and no one batted an eye. Lana shouldn’t push her plans back just bc an actor died 30 minutes before her release. RIP ofc 

But Gaga did postpon her album + most of its promo... 

Not saying I want Lana to do the same, but after all the racism accusations and the Instagram drama, I think it's for the best :creep:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: