Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I really want an album trailer to see what the visuals of this era look like but if she puts snippets I hope she doesn't put the title or at least doesn't spoil the chorus of the songs. 

i wouldn't mind if the album trailer was like the LFL one with an unrelated song/instrumental being played to show the mood of the album (or even one of the instrumentals from Violet) 

sgopYhV.gif

3 minutes ago, JehovahThikness said:

i wouldn't mind if the album trailer was like the LFL one with an unrelated song/instrumental being played to show the mood of the album (or even one of the instrumentals from Violet) 

Maybe like a spoken introduction to the album or a little interlude ending with "welcome to the country club" or something like that. That would be so good  :crying5:

giphy.gif

im so excited now!! the location is really bringing the slim aaron vibes some people here were predicting. and the fact this look by the same people as the mv makes me anxious to see whatever chuck and charlie shoot with her in the house

We can rule out this video being filmed by Chuck right? I remember Lana saying when they film together she just styles herself and then record the whole thing in the same day. The fact that they have a whole crew and they are filming for at least 2 days is promising

giphy.gif

so was no one able to find out the location of the set from the pic we got? id love to see more this house has to offer... but i guess it could be just any house in malibu, unlike the frank lloyd wright one which is known so it was easy to figure out.

Just now, violets said:

so was no one able to find out the location of the set from the pic we got? id love to see more this house has to offer... but i guess it could be just any house in malibu, unlike the frank lloyd wright one which is known so it was easy to figure out.

I hope someone is on it. I'm waiting :judgingu:

1 minute ago, violets said:

yeah, so far we really just have a window, a chair and a landscape picture of the hills which could really be anywhere there:toofloppy: wonder if we'll see the inside of the house too or if it'll be some mtwbt type video with her sitting in a chair

50 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Well tomorrow is the beginning of a business week so here’s my theory:

Monday - album cover + tracklist reveal, announces that we can pre-order the album the next day 

Tuesday - pre-order goes live, limited edition vinyls & cassettes revealed with CDs and potentially some special edition bundles; album trailer posted to YouTube and her IGTV

Wednesday - Potential Urban Outfitters limited edition cover and/or coloured vinyl announced and available for pre-order 

Thursday - Music video (either the one shot yesterday/today or ones filmed by Chuck/Charlie) drops; 9 PM PST / Midnight Friday EST record drops

Friday - Lana on social media posts her thank you’s and announces album release event with the Record Parlour

Next week - potential performance on Stephen Colbert’s late night show 

2nd week of September - Album release event at The Record Parlour

And then the second video could literally drop anytime after that! ;) 

your mind. this would be so amazing. a girl can dream. :flutter:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

1 minute ago, AKASAKA SAWAYAMA said:

who said there will be a trailer? are y'all just having hopes again?

no proof that it's a trailer, but check this thread 

sheridan has since posted more stories, and confirmed today is day 2 of filming/photographing

Knowing that Lana was taking pictures with Chuck on thursday and they were filming the MV this weekend I don't think the album will be released on the 5th anymore. But I do think the album will still be released next month, they probably just pushed it a couple weeks so they can have the pictures and the MV ready. Maybe a pre-order this friday?

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

1 minute ago, AphroditeBaby said:

Wait are we back to thinking Sept 5th? Didnt we get confirmation the album's not done from the manager? Or am I missing something lol

Like Lana and Jack can't get a song ready to go in 24 hours lmao

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains