Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

12 minutes ago, LemonadeHeavens said:

this is a lil funny to me bc there actually is an ottr video she made, but she's not in it so not a lot of people know about it!

Ahh yes I've seen that one, it's almost like a fan video but we want hq ottr video pls queen Lona delery 

Just an FYI,

the last post on Charlie’s story is a screenshot of Tiny Tim performing “Tiptoe Through the Tulips.” (If it means anything idk)

2 minutes ago, schoolkiddreams said:

I’m talking about the one posted like 25 mins ago!!

Oh, lol

Thats Tiny Tim. Now how do I delete posts...?

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

2 minutes ago, titanicearth said:

Just an FYI,

the last post on Charlie’s story is a screenshot of Tiny Tim performing “Tiptoe Through the Tulips.” (If it means anything idk)

Oh, lol

Thats Tiny Tim. Now how do I delete posts...?

Secret gardens and luscious blooms! 

1 hour ago, RormanNockwell said:

Okay wait ... how did we go from Nicole deactivating and Charlie and Chunk gallivanting around some farm to TJF dropping tonight?

Are these just the usual delusions, or did I miss some important development?

Just delusions developing.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I don’t have the energy to read the 50 pages I missed, so can someone please tell me what happened since yesterday? :ohno:

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~

1 hour ago, schoolkiddreams said:

I’m starting to have a feeling this era is going to have a creepy vibe to it... courage the cowardly dog style 

ok ohmygod yes someone else finally said this. it'd be perfect for her imo. the stylized red curved signs of her name during the hm(?) era. the bouffant hair w the flowers. the awkward energy of her performances but still haunting that would be AMAZING. 

UV/Honeymoon