Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

2 minutes ago, Lanadeleswift said:

I still don't buy the Qobuz thing...why would Lana and/or her mgmt leave loose ends like that when they know manic twinks are dialing every music service and store in existence trying to get info

I don’t know if it’s necessarily loose ends, but rather just the fact that plans change and the retail-partners who received previous information have to be notified when said plans change so they’re not left hanging! :) 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I don’t know if it’s necessarily loose ends, but rather just the fact that plans change and the retail-partners who received previous information have to be notified when said plans change so they’re not left hanging! :) 

must feel good to be a retail partner rn :icant:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I agree with that part but also don't think whoever answers the phones at Spotify or whatever knew shit about folklore before its announcement, for example. They'd keep that stuff at a high level i think. I work in digital distribution (but for movies and tv) and anything on our streaming service is need-to-know at every step of the way (although there's no outright surprise releases for web television).

Also would like to double down & agree that you do indeed have the most pleasant healthy energy on this site :D ty for your service

4 minutes ago, Lanadeleswift said:

I agree with that part but also don't think whoever answers the phones at Spotify or whatever knew shit about folklore before its announcement, for example. They'd keep that stuff at a high level i think. I work in digital distribution (but for movies and tv) and anything on our streaming service is need-to-know at every step of the way (although there's no outright surprise releases for web television).

Also would like to double down & agree that you do indeed have the most pleasant healthy energy on this site :D ty for your service

That’s a great point, actually! And it’s so cool that you work in digital distribution :really: I’m glad we have somebody with expertise in that world to provide us with insight! 

and thank you so much, that’s very kind! I can say the same about you! :)