Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

16 minutes ago, Shanice Jones said:

Shanice is blonde and gone 

OMG INFORGOT ABOUT OUR QUEEN SHANICE FROM SANITY CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATA  QUEEN

21 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

God damn, she worked so hard to make an entire album in a year, now she’s working her ass off to give us great visuals, we’re in a middle of a PANDEMIC, we don’t know what happened behind the scenes since her controversial posts, and yet, some of you keep complaining as if your life depended on the album release. I seriously don’t understand. This kind of behaviour is so unhealthy. No one is going to die because the album is delayed by a few weeks. It’s okay to feel frustrated because Lana did address the delay, but for some of you, it’s going a little too far.

Tea was spilled

The Sep 5th date sucks, yes. 

What’s done is done lol. Honestly stanning Lana for a while we should all be used to this kind of stuff by now. 

Either way the album is obv finished. Shit is lining up and in order. Seems like we are in for quality music and visuals. Would it be nice for her to clarify, of course. Honestly though at this point it doesn’t matter. We are in the home stretch. Things are starting to drop. I feel like she just talked too soon, as usual.  It feels like the official album rollout is just now starting and I feel like it’s going to go very fast. Another month is not that long in the grand scheme of things.  

I’m still hyped and excited myself. It seems like she is already putting in more effort with this album than NFR and I’m really here for her attitude and no holds barred vibe lately. Hoping it translates into the album.  

37 minutes ago, FallingCherry said:

God damn, she worked so hard to make an entire album in a year, now she’s working her ass off to give us great visuals, we’re in a middle of a PANDEMIC, we don’t know what happened behind the scenes since her controversial posts, and yet, some of you keep complaining as if your life depended on the album release. I seriously don’t understand. This kind of behaviour is so unhealthy. No one is going to die because the album is delayed by a few weeks. It’s okay to feel frustrated because Lana did address the delay, but for some of you, it’s going a little too far.

Smart-ass Cocctobers are a little too overdramatic about some posts. We all have the rights to express our feelings. We understand all of it but We just want to express the way we feel in a honest way. Stop acting cool this is annoying :shh: I am not upset about the delay. I just don't like if anyone is playing with my emotions. And the way she didn't clearly say that the album is delayed is just a play.

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

So what's our new date? I vote for October 16th but I am open for a two week delay to Halloween

new york tiffany pollard,Tiffany,yorkgif,new,tnyp3 GIF

I think October is too late... COCC gives the feeling of the end of summer :crossed: I would say the end of september but the book...- :isee: fk

Mmeow~

2 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

So what's our new date? I vote for October 16th but I am open for a two week delay to Halloween

I feel like October tbh but like the first or second week of october therefore I feel like an announcement will be due this week

3 hours ago, Elle said:

THIS THREAD IS FOR PRE-RELEASE DISCUSSION ONLY.

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY UNRELATED LEAKS WILL BE MOD QUEUED, THANK YOU! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

12 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

I'd go with October 16th too (that btw is the week of my bday, I'd love COCC as a gift) :mj:

Lanarat.png

Lana should have a song called Georgia Peaches (isn't that the flavour of her vape?)

It ties in with the southern vibe of TJF 

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

16 minutes ago, wild caged animal said:

August 2021

giphy.gif