Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

19 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

Records are released on Fridays and next Friday is 9/11, so I don’t think anything will be released. We know that people love to find ways to “cancel” Lana so I don’t think that a 9/11 release would be clever

That wouldn’t happen. The Flaming Lips are releasing an album on September 11, so are a handful of other artists. I see no problem with releasing an album on that day. Bob Dylan released Love and Theft on 9/11/01. 

But I doubt the album is coming out this month. I’m going with mid-October. 

Does anyone remember when Beyonce dropped self-titled? Was it at midnight or was it at a random time? Because if it was at a random time i still have hope #TeamDelulu

edit: ok i googled and a billboard article said she dropped it just minutes before midnight on a THURSDAY evening so it's possible... cocc is shooting its load tonight ladies

19 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

thank you!!

still pretty early then, I guess she will say something today but I don't believe the album is dropping anymore, let's wait and see :oprah3:

She may announce a delay or release LMLWLAW(Oke we all know she won't) 

The numbers for today are:

1% - COCC suprise worldwide drop:air::air2: (Some of us would die and couldn't even listen to this)

4% - LMLWLAW suprise release recompensation to shut up cancellers :hairflip::umadney: (We would scream and forget that we have no date for the album)

10% - A cover and the tracklist reveal with a new delayed date :crying4::krylie: (We would be happy enough and just wait)

15% - A delay "soon" announcement to make ppl sure that we won't get it even this month and we need to wait a "little longer" :suicide::sideeye:  (Top of the year NFR situation)

70% - JUST NOTHING TODAY :thumb3::beyonce: (FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY NEXT FRIDAAAY FOR SURE~)

Mmeow~

5 minutes ago, partymonster said:

Does anyone remember when Beyonce dropped self-titled? Was it at midnight or was it at a random time? Because if it was at a random time i still have hope #TeamDelulu

I think it was a random time but honestly... lana isn't beyoncé, I don't think she has that much power to release something so randomly and the label not care... idk maybe she does

I hope it's still coming by the end of this month at least and I'm still hopeful she will say something about it today or drop LMLYLAW

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Guys I think that the album cover was shot at the COCC video set by neil krug!! I think cover will feature lana in that vintage car and maybe chemtrails in the sky. 

I would love that tbh:defeated:

wait I just wanted to go back to screenshot those insider information lies this coccera account posted and I can't find them.. are they deleted or do I need to get off my vape?

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

She may announce a delay or release LMLWLAW(Oke we all know she won't) 

The numbers for today are:

1% - COCC suprise worldwide drop:air::air2: (Some of us would die and couldn't even listen to this)

4% - LMLWLAW suprise release recompensation to shut up cancellers :hairflip::umadney: (We would scream and forget that we have no date for the album)

10% - A cover and the tracklist reveal with a new delayed date :crying4::krylie: (We would be happy enough and just wait)

15% - A delay "soon" announcement to make ppl sure that we won't get it even this month and we need to wait a "little longer" :suicide::sideeye:  (Top of the year NFR situation)

70% - JUST NOTHING TODAY :thumb3::beyonce: (FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY NEXT FRIDAAAY FOR SURE~)

yeah I think she either is going to delay the album release today or/and drop LMLYLAW let's not lose hope for that :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

I think it was a random time but honestly... lana isn't beyoncé, I don't think she has that much power to release something so randomly and the label not care... idk maybe she does

I hope it's still coming by the end of this month at least and I'm still hopeful she will say something about it today or drop LMLYLAW

she doesn't have to be beyonce to pull off a surprise drop... lana's label knows she has a devoted fanbase that will give her a successful era each time and almost always land her in the top 10 on BB200

But it can be just for the title track Single cover.. but I’m not sure... I think that by the time COCC (song) will be out, album will already be available for pre-order so it will have a album cover. 

COCC is NOT a surprise album... we know it exists and she gave us a release date which of course has been postponed and I'm sure she's gonna give us the new date when it's finalized, can we just let that rest? :icant:

Just now, partymonster said:

she doesn't have to be beyonce to pull off a surprise drop... lana's label knows she has a devoted fanbase that will give her a successful era each time and almost always land her in the top 10 on BB200

I know she doesn't, but I just don't think it's this case anymore that's it

I think she did want to surprise drop this but couldn't for some reason we don't know yet or will never know and I think it's label-related reasons

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

You know what the problem is? Everyone is expecting a surprise release right now. If a surprise release happens right now then is it a surprise when you were expecting it? Of course not.

If Lana is on here reading this she could actually drop the album after we all shut up about it. So if we go silent for a few weeks on this topic, maybe Lana will be like “damn those fans on Lanaboards are awfully quite. Time to drop this album and really surprise them!” 

Just an idea. Take it or leave it.  

I Also think the album was done a long time ago... but problem was the VISUALS because of the pandemic 

because sis didn’t want any more chuck home made photos :hooker:

@IanadeIrey please give us a rundown of that Interview magazine cover, taking into account the light blue nails (since you're the queen of keeping track of her nail color lol) thank you :kiss:

paradise is a hell-colored flame sky