Elle

TEMPORARY Chemtrails Over the Country Club - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 19th, 2021

3 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

:crai:Crying all day... You wouldn't like to see me now. I look like a wasted zombie staring at the wall for all day. One of the saddest days of my life... Do you guys know how to delete an account from this forum?

Don’t do that. Find something fun and enjoyable to do for a few hours. You can take a drive somewhere and listen to Lana in the car.

All things pass. One day at a time... it’s all we can do!! 

Stay strong, I’ll be rooting for you! 

28 minutes ago, yourboy said:

How come there are so many twitter fans posting some fake ass "snippet" of cocc? URGH

Can you post a link of them? We need some entertainment in this thread

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

New theory, Alex and Jared are actually Lana's and Jack's secret accounts :raven: that would explain all the nonsense and butt licking

I wish I knew Jack though. I could see him making a very useful contribution to live entertainment in Las Vegas. Would love to have Lana come here for a residency one day and let’s be honest this is a perfect place to promote Chemtrails. Half the people here believe in chemtrials anyway! jk!! 

The complete and utter absurdity of stanning Jack Antonoff like the second coming over Christ of the music industry, but thinking that 'Chemtrails Over the Country Club' will be a bad album based on one short snippet (which actually sounds a whole lot like a song from her past album, which one has been prasing ad nauseam for a whole ass year and then some). Wow, writing this actually gave me a headache. :biblio:

Anyway, can't wait for Cocctober. 

6 minutes ago, Pico Boulevard said:

Wait:wtf2:.......you are right!!!  This was a hint...Lana drops the album saturday night:oprah2: watch Lana dropping COCC at 10 pm today or even one minute before it's midnight in LA , so that the album still drops on 5th aka today:wowcry: And that's the surprise..she said to drop a single before and she didn't dropped it at midnight because she wanted to confuse us and we already lost hope that it'll come today . So if she drops it today it will be indeed a surprise!!!!!

Didn't someone under those tweets confirm they're Bleachers lyrics?

I swear to god this is the best entertainment ever :thumb: It seems some... interesting people are attracted to this cursed website

anyways congratulations to alternate universe me for bopping to cocc rn, team delusion really won huh :oprah2:

also I found footage of alternate universe me hearing reworked Cherry Blossom for the first time on cocc:

giphy.gif

patrick being a little slutty and fun

Holy shit I’ve just seen degree I’m sorry to whoever I was arguing with earlier lmao, some people are taking this cocc delay way too personally. People need to get a grip of themselves

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Ok Lana do something...the gays really losing their mind right now

https://genius.com/Pizza-is-my-comfort-food-i-ate-it-a-lot-after-you-left-me-lana-del-rey-lyrics

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/lana-del-rey-releasing-new-album-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-how-to-stream-it

"How to listen to Lana Del Rey's Chemtrails over the Country Club

If Lana's Chemtrails over the Country Club does surprisingly debut this weekend, expect it to be streaming on all major platforms, including Spotify and Apple Music.

What makes us pause with thinking that the album isn't even being promoted on her own website yet, which is currently hyping fans for her upcoming audiobook of poetry, Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass.

That being said, a surprise drop could still happen as originally planned, which would be pretty surprising given the lack of recent promotion."

Delulus everywhere.

Mmeow~

43 minutes ago, Jared said:

I love NFR more than all the other Lana albums combined together, but I still wouldn't want COTCC to be a carbon copy of it. Artists need to be allowed to evolve, mature and grow, which is what Lana was doing with NFR (and I hope she doesn't backtrack now). It's a shame that more fans don't fuck with this ''concept'' and are still mentally stuck in 2012 or I don't know where. Let go off the nostalgia.

i’m shitting while reading this and let me tell you the smell really relates to this post!  gretchen-gif-4.gif

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A